Meeting with the Avengers

5 months have past since the Fall of SHIELD and reemergence of HYDRA. With SHIELD taken out, HYDRA grew back from the ground, since the late 1940's, and the Avengers are needed to locate and take them down. Steve Rogers spend a few months watching over Goku, while Finding Bucky, with no success.

He was then called by Tony Stark to come to Avengers Tower, so they could meet, along with the other Avengers, to discuss on locating HYDRA bases. Steve reluctantly accepts, but didn't tell Stark about Goku.

Tony ends the call, as Steve tells Goku that he is going with him to Avengers Tower. Goku accepts, since he wants to see his father's teammates, as Steve would tell him about them, and wants to know them better. After traveling to New York, they head to Avengers Tower, which had a remodeling since the Chitauri Attack in 2012, as they walked inside the building.

Goku: Wow, this place is amazing.

Steve: It sure is, son. But, you didn't see everything yet.

They went to the counter, where Tony's wife, Pepper Potts was wait.

Pepper: Hello, Captain. It's good to see you again.

Steve: Likewise, Mrs. Potts.

Pepper then looks down, and sees a young boy next to Steve. She asks herself why is Steve with the boy here, until Steve noticed where she's looking.

Steve: This is my son, Goku. I adopted him nearly a year ago. Goku this is Pepper Potts, the wife of Tony Stark.

Goku nods at his father, as he looks back the woman, who was stunned that this boy was Steve's son. He lifts his hand up, and then he talks to her.

Goku: Nice to meet you, Mrs. Potts.

Pepper: *shakes his hand* A pleasure to meet you too, Goku. I didn't expect Steve to adopt a kid.

Steve: Well, I found him alone, with no one for him to stay, so I decided to take him in as my own.

Pepper: *smiles at him* That is so sweet of you, Steve.

Steve: Thank you.

Pepper: Tony is at the top of the building with Dr. Banner and Clint Barton and Natasha, including Thor.

Steve: Okay, thank you. Let's go, son.

Goku nods as he said goodbye to Pepper as he follows Steve on the elevator. They went inside as Steve presses the buttons on the elevator, as it starts to rise up.

*With Tony*

Tony was talking with Bruce about some science stuff, and some projects that they're working on. Clint was talking with Natasha and Thor, as they waited for Steve to arrive.

JARVIS: Mr. Stark, Captain Rogers has arrived and is now heading this room.

Tony: Thanks, JARVIS.

JARVIS: But, he's not alone. It appears he's with a young boy with him in the elevator.

This confused everyone, except Natasha, who knows who is JARVIS talking about. The elevator doors opens, as it reveals Steve Rogers there, and with the boy that JARVIS said. What strikes the others, is that he had spiky black hair that defies gravity, his body was too muscular for his age, and he has a furry brown belt around his waist.

Steve and Goku walk up to them, as they only focused on the young boy.

Steve: Everyone, this is my son, Goku. I adopted him when I found him alone nearly a year ago, before what happened to SHIELD.

Everyone was stunned, except Natasha, that the young boy is the adopted son of Captain America. Though, they felt amazed that Steve decided to care for the boy and happy that he has someone to stay with.