Professor Hulk. Reunion.

Goku, Scott, Steve, and Natasha went to meet Bruce Banner having breakfast at a restaurant. Bruce is now more Hulk like than before.

Bruce: Come on, I feel like I'm the only one eating. Try some of that. Have some eggs.

Scott stayed silent as he couldn't believe who he's looking at.

Scott: I'm so confused.

Goku: These are confusing time, buddy.

Bruce: What's more confusing is that I can barely recognize you, Goku. If it weren't for the tail, the build and your hair, I would've mistaken you as someone else.

Goku: Thanks, Bruce.

Bruce: Additionally, I'm glad you got over your depression. It's hard for us to see you like that.

Scott: Wait, you were depressed?

Goku: Yeah. Don't want to talk about it though. It just hunts my mind. Let's just say, I blamed myself for what happened 5 years ago, but thanks to my mom and my dad, I recovered.

Then, three kids go up to Bruce.

Girl: Excuse me, Mr. Hulk?

Bruce: Yes?

Girl: Can we take a photo of you?

Bruce: 100% little person. Come on, step up?

Bruce hands the phone to Scott, as one of the kids noticed Goku.

Boy: Hey, your Goku Rogers. Can you be in the photo, too?

Goku: Uh, sure.

Goku moves in and joins the pose.

Bruce: Say 'green'.

Others: Green!

Scott takes the photo.

Bruce: Did you get it?

Scott hands back the phone.

Scott: Don't you wanna grab one with me? I'm Ant-Man.

The kids seemed confused.

Scott: They're Hulk fans, they don't know Ant-Man.

Bruce: Wait, no, no, he feels bad. No, he wants you to... he wants to... You want to take a picture with him, right?

Scott: He's even saying no he doesn't. I get it. I don't want it either.

Bruce: *turns to the kids* He's gonna feel bad. Sorry They said they'd do it.

Scott: I don't want it anymore.

Bruce: No, no... you feel bad.

Scott: Just take the goddamn phone.

Goku gave him a small smack in the head.

Scott: What was that for?

Goku: Dude, there's kids around us.

As the kids say goodbye, Goku sat down as Bruce turns to everyone.

Bruce: Right. The Hulk time travel do-over? Guys, it's outside my area of expertise.

Nat: Well, you pulled this off. I remember a time when that seemed pretty impossible time, too.

Goku: Come on, Bruce. We can do this.

Bruce: I'm in.

*later*

The next day, at the Compound, Bruce was working on setting up the machine for testing. Goku volunteers and took Scott's place, while using clothes beam to create Scott's suit. As Bruce and Scott were making the preparations for the test, Steve and Natasha watvh, though worried for Goku.