Sokovia Battle Part 2

Steve is fighting alone as the bots are circling him.

Goku: Dad, duck!

He ducks as Goku lands behind him and creates a Long Ki Blade and cuts all of the robots surrounding them.

Steve: Woah!

Goku: *smiles* Yeah!

The team help the people get indoors before more bots came. Goku looks around to find more that might've been left out, before concluding that everyone is safe. He flies back to the others as he stretch out a bit.

Goku: Next wave maybe coming, guys. How's it going down there?

Tony: Well nothing great, maybe a way to blow up the city. That will keep it from impacting the surface if you guys get clear.

Steve: I asked for a solution, not an escape plan.

Tony: Impact radius is getting bigger ever second, we're gonna have to make a choice.

Nat: Boys, these people are going nowhere. Stark finds a way to blow this rock.

Steve: Not until everyone's safe!

Nat: Everyone up here versus everyone down there, there's no math.

Goku: We can't just leave these people to die.

Nat: I didn't say we should leave. There's worse ways to go. Where else am I gonna get a view like this.

Fury: Glad you like the view, Romanoff. It's about to get better.

They see the Helicarrier emerging from the clouds, as did the Sokovians.

Fury: Nice right, pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty but she'll do.

Steve: Fury, you son of a bitch!

Goku: Language!

Both of them laughed from that outburst as Natasha looks at both of them.

Nat: Like father like son.

The lifeboats flies off the carrier to the city.

Pietro: This is S.H.I.E.L.D?

Goku: It's what it suppose to be.

Pietro: This is not so bad.

Steve see the lifeboat getting into position. 

Steve: Let's load them up.

Some Ultron bots are heading for the Helicarrier.

Maria: Sir, we have multiple bogies converging on our starboard flank.

Fury: Show em what we got.

Maria: You're up.

War Machine comes in and fires at the bots.

Rhodes: Yes, now this is gonna be a good story.

Then, Iron Man joins him.

Tony: Yep, if you live to tell.

James: You think I can't hold my own?

Tony: We get through this, I'll hold your own.

James: You had to make it weird.

They fly together as the team helps the civilians to the lifeboats to safety and Thor fights Ultron. Moments later, they joined Iron Man, Thor, and Vision in protecting the key from Ultron and his robot minions.

Later, Natasha joins them along with Hulk as Ultron comes back to the outside.

Thor: Is that the best you can do?