introduction

WARNING :

the book you are about to read contains the following:

✔️ character death
✔️ bad writing of action stuff
✔️ big gay energy 😍
✔️ swearing
✔️ possible smut and other cringy shit
✔️ to be clear, the characters here in the story are the same age as they would be irl (im so sorry i didnt clear that up lmao)

read at your own risk

the full moon shone brightly, accompanied by the stars that are scattered along the darkness. the sky was calm, not a cloud in sight or any disturbance for the fact.

but below, in a place somewhere it wasn't as calm and peaceful like the evening.

rustling and heavy breathing was heard, as a woman ran for her life. she ran off like a stallion on the loose, the wind hitting her face as her boots echoed in the deserted hallway. she looked back and saw two hooded people follow her with blades in their grasps.

she glared as her eyes glowed a light blue as she stuck out her hand, a light blue aura eminating from her fingertips as she did so.

in a flash, the floor turned into ice, causing the hooded people slip before she hurled shards of ice at their chests, stabbing them.

she didn't spare a second glance to see if the two died, she kept running, running without a direction in mind.

she just needed to get out of there.

everything was in chaos, the place was turned into a disarray, fires were starting, sounds of metal clashing with one another and mixed with battle cries- it was a bloodbath and her blood will join it if she didn't think fast.

she stopped at a corner, hiding herself as she heard the rushing of footsteps. she held her breath as she placed her hand on her mouth to prevent any sound from escaping.

she breathed out a sigh of relief as soon as the footsteps disappeared. she looked at her attire, her light blue evening gown was ripped at the ends showing bits of her legs, her raven hair looked like a bird's nest with her hair sticking all over the place. her eyes showed nothing but her paranoia and fear.

she needed to get to him.

she took a deep breath as her fingertips glowed yet again, an icicle forming in her hand as she did so as she fled from her hiding place.

as she ran, she threw the icicle in the direction of a soldier that shoved a young girl to the floor. the soldier got struck in his shoulder and screamed as he felt himself go numb before completely falling to the ground.

she ran up a staircase and blasted another soldier with an ice shard before making it to her destination.

she was about to blast the door open when, from out of nowhere, four women sprang out and blocked her way.

"ladies," she started, "if you don't wanna get turned into a snowman i suggest you get out of my way."

"yeah," one of them sneered as they drew their blades, "not gonna happen."

the four women were dressed in black jumpsuits and pink stripes, their hair were up in high ponytails and their faces were hidden by face masks and the only thing you could see were their eyes.

"alright blackpink, have it your way." she sighed before she began blasting them with shards of ice.

'blackpink' expertly dodged and blocked the ice from getting to them, one of them charged at her with her blade, but the ice girl was quick, dodging every swipe and slash that went her way.