i

"c'mon, do better!" chan said as he shoved the boy a little.

the boy huffed as he wiped the sweat off of his forehead and glared at the aussie, "how can i when you're just shoving me around!"

"focus, jeongin." chan reminded him.

jeongin rolled his eyes as he took.a fighting stance, "come at me bitch."

chan obliged as he sprinted towards him, jeongin giggled before he expertly dodged the older's attacks and grabbed onto chan's arm before he tossed him to the ground, rolling and transitioning into an armbar.

"tap tap tap channie." jeongin teased as he pulled at the arm as chan grunted in pain.

chan used his strength and he slowly got up, with jeongin still applying the armbar. jeongin sensed that chan was gonna do something stupid and slam his body to the ground so he tried for a headscissors takedown on him, he rolled out of the way and then his eyes glowed green as he outstretched his hand and blasted chan with an energy ball, sending him crashing to a flowerbed.

"c'mon do better!" jeongin teased as he outstretched his hand out for chan to take.

chan rolled his eyes playfully as he took jeongin's hand to help himself up.

"you won cause you cheated." chan said as jeongin scoffed,

"how did i even cheat?"

"you blasted me with an energy ball."

"it's not my fault you're not half pokemon." jeongin winked at him as chan crossed his arms.

"well, turtwigs are cute though, so you're cute."

jeongin gasped, offended, "bitch i'm a fucking bulbasaur, i'm an og like that."

chan laughed as he ruffled jeongin's hair, "sure pup, whatever you want. but i see you more as a cutesy chikorita."

jeongin let out a "hey." as chan did so but did nothing to stop him.

chan was chan.

chan is nice.

he likes chan.

bang chan is his best friend, grew up with him his whole life. he had beautiful blonde hair, it kinda glows when he's under the sun, had really veiny arms that jeongin pretends he doesn't stare at a lot when the older is flexing, had a very built body and radiates boyfriend vibes all over.

"hey pup? you got a bit of drool on your face." chan teased as jeongin blushed furiously as he wiped his mouth.

"wait, there's no drool!" jeongin whined as chan laughed,

"there was about to be, i mean jeez pup i know i'm hot but tone down on staring, i might melt."

"you- uhh your hairline is receeding!" jeongin said as chan gasped, offended.

"just cause i bleach my hair? blondephobic i see."

jeongin pinched his cheeks, "there's no such thing as blondephobic channie."

"that's basically saying the word virgin is a slur for asexuals."

"...it is when you think about it."

chan groaned, "you know what i meant!"

jeongin giggled as he kissed chan's forehead, "you still look amazing though my balding prince, and hey maybe you'd look like a cyndaquil when you go bald."

"that was actually kind of cute until you mentioned i was balding again." chan huffed.

"shush it's cute! you're gonna be my channiequil!" jeongin said as chan just smiled,

"sure jeongikita."

"never call me that again, that sounds like a disease."

"then we'll settle for chikorita then."

"yeah that sounds better."

jeongin frowned when he saw there was a rip in chan's shirt where he blasted him. he wiped the dirt from there and said, "i'm sorry i hit you too hard."

chan puffed his chest, "i can take hits like that even if i'm not an elite pup."

"i know but i don't like channiequil get hurt."

chan raised an eyebrow then he looked at the rip on his shirt before he completely tore his shirt.

jeongin blushed when he saw his hyung's buff body, he couldn't help but stare at him, how his muscles were exposed for the whole world to see.

but if you think that's hot, just imagine the view jeongin has right now with a shirtless bang chan in the sunlight.

fuck.

"take a picture babe, it'll last longer." chan winked as jeongin tore his eyes away from him.

"s-shut up! and why did you rip your shirt off?! you're not fucking hulk."

chan laughed as he flexed his bicep, "i may not be as buff as bruce banner but we know i'm hotter than him."

"he's literally green."

"he can go hulk on my ass though."

"okay stop, you're being gay." jeongin said before he secretly took another look at chan.

"you love me being gay."

jeongin blushed harder when chan gave him a back hug, "shut uP! let's just go inside, koo prolly made lunch already."

jeongin was about to say something but chan picked him up bridal style and carried him inside their cute little snow white-esque house by the woods.

"hyung!" jeongin squeaked as he hit chan's chest.

"shh babe, let me treat you like a proper prince yeah?"

jeongin pursed his lips, "well, if this is the only place i can be princely then so be it."

"don't worry, ya know this isn't permanent right baby?" chan consoled him.

jeongin sighed as he buried his face on the crook of chan's neck, "i know but it feels like it is."

chan opened the door to their home and set jeongin down on the sofa, "no, innie. soon, we'll do something about the society but not right now. soon, okay?"

"alright."

...

...

...

"GET A FUCKING SHIRT ON!" jeongin said as he threw a couch pillow at chan, who laughed and disappeared into his room.

jeongin laid down on his bed, thinking about how he's been living like this for years.

for ten years, he's been living with chan and jungkook (who he calls koo cause jungkook feels old when he gets called hyung).

don't get him wrong, he loves his hyungs to death. but he can't help but think of what was stolen from him by the society- his birthright.

he's been hiding here for years now, he's been living in secret, in a forest in a cute cottage that jungkook had for no reason whatsoever.

he let out a sigh as he continued to think of the what if's about what if his dream wasn't so far out.

-

the next chapter gonna give y'all an insight about hyunjin's life (yeah he's hyunjin now cause i feel like i writing bout an oc rather than my man).

anywho thanks for reading!!

- ferds