xxii

"well, this is unexpected." woojin said as he looked at his visitors for today with a knowing smile as he toyed with his glass of wine.

"no it's not," chan frowned, "you SAW this was gonna happen."

woojin chuckled as he raised his hands in mock defense, "you got me there."

jeongin looked around the place, it reminded him of a shack, but like a bit modern. the walls were painted cream, plants hung from the ceiling and bookshelves are stacked to the brim with books about incantaions, charms, and spells.

woojin's table had the cliché crystal ball, a stack of fortune cards, a bottle of red wine, and a plate of chicken wings.

"do you want a bite your majesty?" woojin asked as he offered the prince his chicken.

jeongin shooked his head softly as he offered a small smile of gratitude, "no thank you hyungie. i just wanted to ask a few questions that's all."

woojin nodded understandingly, "alright then, give me your hand."

jeongin placed his hands on woojin's as the older closed his eyes as he mumbled something the prince couldn't hear.

woojin's eyes shot open suddenly as he let out a scream as he grabbed his head in pain, falling of his chair as chan grabbed jeongin protectively as they backed away a bit.

woojin's soft brown eyes suddenly turned pitch black as he stared at the two.

"yo, what's going- WHAT THE FUCK?" donghyun said and then he saw the state woojin was in.

he stepped in front of the two guests as he slowly approached the psychic.

"hyung? it's me donghyun, are you okay?" donghyun said carefully and slowly as he took the older's hand.

"the unreadable have cleared, everything is just as we feared. on the festival of the moon the moonchild will rise on the peak of the night, beware as the snake is bound to strike."

"bitch what?" chan asked, confused.

donghyun's eyes widened, "it's a vision. h-hyung has seen what would happen."

"but what does that mean? what did he mean by moonchild?" jeongin asked as he attempted to get closer but chan pulled at his hand, restraining him.

"the moonchild is an elite that harnesses the powers of the moon, d-dark magic." donghyun explained as chan's eyes widened.

"j-jonghyun?" the aussie asked in fear as donghyun grimaced as he helped woojin sit properly.

"n-no, not the king." woojin said weakly as he held onto the table to help himself as he slowly grabbed a chicken wing and took a bite, causing chan to frown.

they waited for woojin to finish the chicken wing before he spoke again, "it's not the king, i-it's someone who we assumed to be dead but is not. it's a bit clear now, the moonchild is within our ranks. the moonchild is at emerald city."

"is that bad?" jeongin squeaked as woojin shooked his head.

"it's hard to decipher the mind of people like this. but i warn you prince, one must be extra vigilant. we don't know what would happen."

"but what about the snake?" chan pressed, "what did you mean by that?"

woojin sighed as he massaged the sides of his head, "someone is going to stab you in the back, someone is after you."

"who?" chan asked again.

"it's one of the two boys that you are with."

jeongin paled at the psychic's words, the thought of hyunjin or felix turning on them and surrendering them to the dead man's society was something that had not crossed his mind.