iv

yang jeongin had always been the one to follow his instincts no matter how many times koo or chan told him not to.

this was one of those times. he knows what jungkook is capable of, he knows that his koo is strong enough to fend off attackers- elites or not.

that's why he found it strange that he wasn't home yet.

that's also why he's here, hiding behind a huge rock as he peered from the side and saw a small camp. there were atleast a dozen soldiers there, talking amongst themselves and keeping guard.

in the middle of the camp, there was a pole and there was the man he was looking for.

jeongin felt his insides boil in anger as he saw his hyung, unconcious and his breathing was ragged. he had a gash on his forehead and his attire was torn. beside him was taehyung and he was in a similar situation as well, only difference was that he was concious and he didn't have a gash on his head. he was glaring daggers at the soldiers, who paid him no heed.

"where's jiminie hyung?" jeongin wondered to himself and he looked to his left and saw who he was looking for.

park jimin was trapped in a glass box, he was pounding on it and looked furious. jeongin frowned at the sight and wondered why his hyung can't just use his powers to free himself, then he realized what that thing was.

it was one of those prison cells the castle had, those specifically for elites. the boxes were designed to null an elites powers and render them useless.

jeongin gritted his teeth as he prepared to get up, he was about to charge at the camp but he felt a sharp object pointing at his back.

"oh lookie here, we caught a scout." he heard someone said, probably the one that was holding the blade.

jeongin rolled his eyes as he slowly placed his hands in the air, "i'm not a scout."

"it talks too! i wonder what you are to the society hmm? maybe we can hold you hostage."

"i'm not part of the society." jeongin spat as the person chuckled.

"that's what they all say."

"i swear to god," jeongin sighed, "look, i just want to save my friends and if you don't let me do that heaven knows what i will do to you."

the person laughed, "you? oh please love, i'd like to see you try."

jeongin smirked, "alright, have it your way."

the prince's eyes glowed green as the person felt the earth beneath his feet shake, he dropped his sword and jeongin lifted his hand up and when he did the person got lifted up too and he slammed the person to a nearby tree.

jeongin walked up towards him and giggled, "don't say i didn't warn you stranger."

that's when he felt someone grab him by the shoulders and tossed him to the forest floor.

"jesus, what's taking lix so long?" minho grumbled as he rested his chin on his hand as hyunjin shrugged,

"he prolly found something, i'll go check it out."

hyunjin got up from the rock he was sitting at and ventured off.

the three of them were in the forest, one of minho's friends, jimin got captured so they decided to do something heroic for a change and save his fairy ass.

as he was walking along, he immediately hid behind a tree when he saw felix getting lifted up into the air and got slammed to a nearby tree.

his eyes widened when he realized the person that did that to felix wasn't an ordinary person.

it was an elite.

he took a deep breath.

holy shit.
holy shit.
holy shit.

he slowly snucked up on the person, who was giggling at felix while the aussie was groaning in pain from the landing.

he grabbed the person by the shoulders and tossed the person to the floor.

jeongin squeaked as he was shoved to the side, his eyes glowed again as he glared and held out his hand defensively, ready to fire an energy ball if necessary.

hyunjin, meanwhile had his dagger out and tried his best to glare at the stranger.

but how could he glare at someone so beautiful? with his brown eyes glowing green, his raven hair that contrasted perfectly to his skin, his cute and petite frame.

he felt his defenses lower a little as he kept staring at the boy infront of him. usually, it was him using his looks to his own personal gain.

now he knows what it feels like to have the tables turned.

he would ask the boy out if it weren't for the fact that this boy had managed to disarm and defeat felix in battle with ease and for the fact he could be working for the enemy.

the thief pushed those thoughts away and decided to focus on the task at hand.

hyunjin pointed his dagger at him and cleared his throat, "who are you?"

jeongin tilted his head and hyunjin was tripped to the floor by a vine. the prince quickly stood up and held his hand out, ready to blast hyunjin if necessary.

"i don't think you're in the position to ask." he said cheekily, "why don't you tell me who you are instead and why are you here?"

hyunjin gulped, "h-hyunjin. my name is hyunjin. me and my friends are here to save park jimin from the society."

jeongin's eyes widened before he slowly lowered his hand, hyunjin breathed a sigh of relief that the kamehameha was away from his pretty face.

suddenly the hand was back and a huge green ball of energy had formed on the palm of the younger, "how do you know park jimin?"

"jimin is a close friend of mine, i don't care who you are or how you're related to him but if you don't let my friend go i will snap your neck."

jeongin felt chills run down his spine and he slowly turned around and saw a man with blonde hair with glowing red eyes.

he would find the man pretty if it weren't for his claws, fangs, and devil wings.

minho was glaring at him, his friends were taking a long time and they were held back by...

wait.

"are you who jimin calls jeongin?" minho asked as the prince nodded.

"you know me?" jeongin wondered.

"yes, i do actually. he talks about you a lot, i'm lee minho. those boys you just took down are my friends- lee felix and hyunjin."

jeongin turned around to look at the two, felix gave him a small wave and hyunjin was still on the floor, afraid.

"why doesn't he have a last name?" jeongin asked as he pointed at hyunjin.

minho shrugged, "i don't know, hyunjin isn't even his real name. i just named him that cause he looked like a hyunjin. anyways, enough of this. we have a rescue mission to pull off."

jeongin nodded, "alright, let's do this."

college starts on august 5 so i have then to try and put out as much updates as i can before i get swamped with whatever college people get swamped with lmao.

thanks for reading!!

- ferds