xii

yang jeongin felt awkward the next day for two reasons: (1) he woke up with his limbs tangled with hyunjin's, his head on his chest and hyunjin's arm holding onto his waist protectively. (2) he felt shy about waking up at such an intimate position that he's been blushing whenever he's in the same room as the older.

right now he was in mrs. hwang's living room, sat on one of the couches as he stared out the window where he saw hyunjin sparing with felix.

he felt the heat creep up his cheeks as hyunjin, who was shirtless as he exchanged strikes with felix. the older looked hot with his black hair sticking to his forehead and his body glistening due to the sweat from their practice.

"well, this is creepy." yeji commented as she sat down next to jeongin with a cup of coffee in her hands.

jeongin got startled from her sudden appearance but said nothing, he looked at her and gave her a small smile- yeji hwang was beautiful, she had long black hair that was in a high ponytail, alluring strong cat eyes, and a small smile on her face.

she looked like a bitch, a bitch with a heart of gold.

jeongin then shifted his attention back to the two that were sparring in the backyard, hyunjin ducked from a kick from felix as he quickly went behind the aussie and gave him a kick of his own.

felix huffed as hyunjin smirked at him.

yeji raised an eyebrow as she followed the prince's line of sight, when she realized who he was staring at a knowing smile was on her face as she nudged the boy's side.

"hyunjin eh? didn't know you had a thing for bad boys." she teased as jeongin flushed.

"i- wha? n-no! i just find it nice that they're doing that and all." jeongin squeaked out as he pointed to the two sparring.

yeji hummed, "oh right sure, let's go with that excuse. but then again maybe you're dating the other guy? what's his name again? chad? tad? anpanman?"

jeongin blushed, "his name is chan. a-and no, we're not dating. he's like my big brother and all. ss jeongchan is pLaToNiC."

"s.s. what now?" hyunjin asked from out of nowhere, startling jeongin in the process.

jeongin looked up to meet his eyes and felt everything come to a stop.

hyunjin's soft brown eyes were mesmerizing, it reminded the younger of a sweet lullaby- soothening and soft, something that could make you get lost in the moment and just focus on it.

then his eyes lowered slowly, noticing the cute moles (especially the one under hyunjin's eye) all over and then to his exposed collarbones, chiseled chest, his built body, that dangerous v-line and-

"doll," hyunjin smirked as he lifted jeongin's chin up so their eyes could meet again, "my eyes are up here."

jeongin blushed harder, embarrassed to get caught staring at them. he wanted the earth to swallow him whole now.

"i- i uhmm have seen better?" jeongin tried, hopefully.

hyunjin raised an eyebrow in amusement, "really now? where?"

"in the mirror."

hyunjin looked back then ran his hand through his hair as the younger did his best not to stare... again.

"alright, doll. if you say so." he winked before he made it upstairs.

yeji looked unimpressed, "you, my dear sister, have exposed yourself harder."

"how?"

"there was a mirror behind him."

jeongin's eyes widened when he did see the mirror-