xix

hyunjin felt oddly protective of the prince as they were led inside a grey building (which was weird since everything was fucking green at this place- even the stop signs!!). he saw the fright and nervousness in the younger's eyes as they were being taken to meet jaebum.

hyunjin held his hand and gave it a squeeze, "we'll be fine okay? it's just a misunderstanding. he won't kill us."

emo boy snorted, "don't act as if you know him."

hyunjin glared at the boy, "oh, i'm sorry for trying to comfort my friend dorrito boy. it's just what nice people do. you might not be able to relate."

"savage." bambam whispered as the boy with squirrely cheeks giggled.

emo boy paused and turned and in a flash he had hyunjin pressed up against the wall, holding him up by the collar of his shirt.

"call me dorrito boy again and i'll stab your eyes with a spork." changbin snapped as hyunjin rolled his eyes before shoving him away,

"i'd like to see you try tweedledee."

changbin was about to pounce on him but yugyeom and jackson held him back.

"changbin, hey, keep your cool bro." jackson told him as he offered the two an apologetic smile, "sorry 'bout that he's just a very emo and moody person."

"like me in 2014." yugyeom added as the boys snickered.

"what? don't act as if you fuckers didn't put eyeliner on and had ugly haircuts."

"changbin's just ugly in general." hyunjin mumbled as changbin got riled up.

the two boys began bickering as jeongin watched them, getting irked at the situation. he sighed as he screamed,

"ENOUGH!"

all boys turned to him as his eyes glowed green and he had energy balls ready to fire them if necessary.

"holy shit." jisung gasped as jeongin spoke,

"we're just here to meet your leader to resolve a conflict not get into a childish fistfight and discuss teenage angsty phases."

he glared at changbin (who had managed to calm down), "you mind  your own fucking business ice cream cone headass."

"the fuck he just say?"

jeongin glared at him and changbin found himself getting shushed. then he turned his attention to hyunjin,

"you being petty and calling someone ugly with us being in their territory is NOT appreciated."

"he was getting in my face."

"this energy ball is gonna get chucked into your face if you don't stop." jeongin snapped as hyunjin grumbled but relented.

the four boys stared at the youngest with newfound respect and awe as he had managed to calm down their most hotheaded member.

jeongin sighed as his eyes returned back to normal as he stared at the other boys, "sorry bout that but this is stressing me out. but where is jaebum-ssi?"

"over here." jackson mumbled as he led them to a room filled with other boys.

jackson cleared his throat, "yo, we found these two in our turf and they're new in the city so we thought it would be best if we showed them to you."

"are you sure they're not spies?" a tall blonde asked.

"yes markiepooh, they aren't spies." jackson said confidently before not so subtly leaning over to hyunjin and asked (loudly),