iii

jeon jungkook is jeongin's guardian, his protector, the warm blanket on a winter day, and the soft lullaby to jeongin's ears.

he is the one that ensures that chan and the prince have a good life, the one that feeds them, cares for them, and everything.

he was like a hot bodyguard or an ex-military single dad kind of person or a korean version of liam neeson, wharever works.

he'd do anything to protect his babies.

they were in the middle of lunch when their door bursted open quickly and jungkook chucked his knife towards the door.

he heard a scream.

they turned around and saw a boy with black hair and a shocked expression on his face, the knife was literally centimeters away from cutting his cheek.

"jesus, taehyung if you're gonna pull shit like that atleast announce who you are." jungkook grumbled as he got up from his chair to retrieve his knife as jeongin giggled.

taehyung, still wide eyed, huffed, "sorry, in my world we just don't expect knives get chucked onto people's faces when they decide to visit."

"why are you even here?" jungkook asked, exasperated.

"ah- oh right," taehyung flushed, "jimin got caught by the society and-"

jungkook was already grabbing his sword and dashed out of the house.

taehyung's eyes darted to the door and to the two boys he left on the table.

moments later jungkook dashed back into the house and said, "do NOT leave this house, do NOT open the door without a knife with you, and if you try to leave this house i will rip your skin off with my onion peeler."

he was about to dash again but stopped and said, "if i'm not back by sundown LOCK the doors-"

"-and turn the lights down low." taehyung sang as jungkook just looked at him weirdly and just nodded slowly.

"yeah that, chan you know what to do okay?"

chan nodded and jungkook grabbed taehyung's arm as they sprinted off to the forest.

chan stood up and locked the door then walked back to his lunch.

jeongin frowned, "why didn't koo let us come with?"

"you know how it is innie, it's too dangerous, they're going to deal with men that worked for the society." chan sighed as he started picking on his salad.

"but we can help tons! plus i'm an elite-"

"and they could be too," chan reminded him, "there could be elite soldiers with them who are far more powerful than you and can snap our necks in a heartbeat. jimin hyung is an elite and he got captured, and he's also good."

"then why is koo going?" jeongin frowned.

"'cause he's more powerful than us and can snap our necks in a heartbeat. don't worry, jungkook will be back soon with a story to tell and constant reminders about how jimin hyung should be more careful."

that was usually the story- park jimin, a carefree and cheery elite, born with the ability to heal and summon the power of nature (much like jeongin) would end up in some weird shit and then jeon jungkook, the protective and fierce boyfriend would save the day and jimin gets a spanking in the end as chan and jeongin laugh.

it was sunset and jeon jungkook nor park jimin weren't home yet. chan sighed before he barricaded their door.