xiii

emerald city reminded jeongin of a palette as he stared out into the different shades of green colored buildings. the streets were mint colored and there were lush trees everywhere.

it reminded him of saint patrick's day. or that someone spilled a shit ton of green everywhere and just named the city something that was green.

"so, where does jiminie hyung live?" jeongin asked chan, who was riding next to him.

"uhmm, he lives a bit down this road." chan replied, as he squinted his eyes as he spotted a dark green building and there was a boy with pink hair by the door- waving enthusiastically as he jumped up and down.

"well damn, someone's excited." hyunjin said as felix giggled.

they unmounted their horses and jimin gave them a look, "well don't y'all look like princes with your horses prancing around on a sunny monday afternoon at like," he checked his watch, "one pm."

jeongin giggled as he gave jimin a hug, "missed you hyungie."

jimin smiled at him and ruffled his hair, "alright boys, let's go inside so i can show you your new homes."

hyunjin and felix looked at eachother and smiled at what the elite had said.

the elite led them up the apartment and as they walked, the smile on hyunjin's face had only grew bigger.

"you seem happy." jeongin mused as hyunjin hummed,

"well, we'd finally have a place to call ourselves. it's like a dream come true."

jeongin smiled at him and subconciously took the older's hand and entwined it with his, "i'm happy for you then."

hyunjin squeezed his hand softly, "thank you doll."

the prince flushed at the nickname and decided to focus his gaze ahead, chan and jimin talked in the front as the three of them followed.

"well, here are jinnie and lixie's new home and the next door is channie and innie's." jimin said as he pointed at two identical doors opposite to one another.

"well," jimin grinned, "go inside!"

the two thieves rushed into their apartment excitedly as they marveled at the sight.

it wasn't much, but jimin pulled some strings and got them the basics, in the bedroom was one king sized bed, there was a dining table and three chairs, a coffee machine, and a little place where they could cook.

"i hope this would be okay for now." jimin said as he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly, "it was all i could salvage and shit."

"n-no this is... good. really good." hyunjin said as he looked at his surroundings, his grin never leaving.

"thank you hyung." felix said brightly as he hugged jimin, "this means so much to us."

jimin hugged back, "aww no worries bub. anyways, i'll leave ya to it, i'll just have a little talk with chan."

the pink haired turned to jeongin and said, "your apartment is ready for you when you want to rest okay?"

"okay hyungie."

jimin gave chan a nod before the two went out, jeongin stayed awkwardly by the doorway as he scratched his arm, unsure on whether he should stay or not.

hyunjin noticed him and motioned him to come over. jeongin shyly walked towards him, hyunjin smiled as he gave him a hug,

"this feels so nice."

"what does? you having a home now or that you're hugging the prince of eden?" jeongin asked as he felt hyunjin chuckle,

"well, both actually," he leaned over and whispered into the prince's ear, "but i like the second option better."