xx

hyunjin woke up to a hyper jeongin who was bouncing on the bed with a big grin on his face.

"what the fuck?" hyunjin grumbled as he turned to the side, trying to ignore the prince as he tried to catch a few more minutes of sleep.

"wake up!" jeongin chirped as he grabbed hyunjin's shoulders as he shooked him awake.

"baby," hyunjin grumbled as he forced one eye open to stare at the beautiful sunshine in front of him, "try and wake me up again and i just might have to punish you."

jeongin scoffed, "punish me? pfft i've grown out of that phase. you can't ground me anymore no sir i am a whoop-"

seconds later, jeongin laid on the bed, blushing heavily as hyunjin was on top of him, with his usual smirk.

their bodies were centimeters apart, lips almost touching and he could feel hyunjin's breath prickle his skin.

"doll," hyunjin murmured as he leaned closer to whisper onto the prince's ear, "try and take my sleep away from me and i will put my lips on yours. and we all know a baby like you wouldn't want his first kiss to be taken away in such a way right?"

jeongin squeaked, "f-fuck you hyung, i- i had my first kiss!"

a lie.

hyunjin raised an amused eyebrow as he placed his lips on jeongin's soft cheek, making the prince whimper.

"oh yeah? then i guess it won't be a problem if i kiss you now right?"

"i'm-"

"hey, breakfast is rea- DUDES FOR REAL?!" felix snapped as he entered the bedroom and saw hyunjin hovering on top of the prince and his lips were on his face.

hyunjin got startled and jeongin used it as a way to push him off of him as he climbed out of the bed and ran to felix's side.

"h-he tried to kiss me!" jeongin whined as he pointed an accusing finger at a laughing hyunjin on the bed.

"oh it sure looks like it just wasn't kissing y'all were doing there." felix glared as jeongin looked confused.

"i know y'all in love and shit but please i SLEEP in that bed too. have some decency."

'in love?'

"i guess we'll just have to do it on the dinner table."

"dinner table- you know what? i was gonna be nice and call you for breakfast but now i'm going to spit on your food." felix sighed as he left the room, leaving the two there.

the two stared at eachother, felix's words leaving an impression on them both.

"uhmm, i'm gonna go and eat." jeongin blushed as he scrambled off as hyunjin watched him with a fond smile on his face.

the three sat down for breakfast, felix giving them dirty looks as they did so. hyunjin sent jeongin him a wink and the prince was blushing.

"okay, asides from kinky breakfast sex what else is on everyone's agenda for today?" felix asked.

"well, i think i'm gonna go and find a job." hyunjin annouced as jeongin looked up from his cereal, surprise evident in his face.

"really?" jeongin squeaked as the older nodded his head.

"a job? why?" felix frowned as hyunjin let out a sigh,

"lixie baby, we can't keep living off of donations and shit. we have to work for this ya know? mama hwang's groceries are running out and i have to find a way to keep us afloat."