finale

"lixie?" hyunjin whispered softly as he kneeled down onto the floor as he placed felix's head onto his lap.

felix coughed as he gave the boy a small smile, "t-that hurt."

"d-don't worry, we're gonna get you fixed up yeah? w-we can do that right?"  hyunjin asked as he stared at jimin desperately.

"i'm sorry, we can't reverse something like this jinnie." jimin replied with regret as he looked away, not bearing to witness what was happening right now.

"y-you're lying!" hyunjin screamed at him.

the older felt tears well down on his face as he gently slapped felix's cheeks to keep him from fading.

"p-please, lix. ohgod, this is so unfair. i- oh what do i do?" hyunjin panicked as he stared at the aussie's face.

felix held on one of his hands as he let his thumb massage the back part of hyunjin's hand as he chuckled, "i- i guess this is payback for being a snake."

"don't say that!" hyunjin screamed at him as he pulled him closer, "y-you're gonna be okay. t-there's gotta be a way. i-"

hyunjin's rambling was cut of when felix shushed him as he caressed the boy's face, "it's okay jinnie, i'll be okay."

"WHAT ABOUT ME?!" hyunjin cried, "I CANNOT LOSE YOU FELIX!"

"you will never lose me jinnie. i'm always here by your side okay?"

"i-it's not the same!"

hyunjin's eyes widened in alarm as he felt felix's breathing become unsteady as his eyes began to droop.

"no no NO! FELIX! STAY AWAKE!" hyunjin begged.

"i'm sorry."

"no, i'm so-"

"wait, let me finish." felix said.

"i- i wanna say sorry to all of you for putting you through this, f-for betraying your trust a-and manipulating you. i- i had no choice. jonghyun threatened to murder hyunjin if i don't do something. i- i was just trying to protect the boy that helped me when i needed someone the most."

"innie, channie hyung, woojinnie hyung. thank you for everything. i'm sorry for the bullshit i've put you through." felix said as he stared at the trio as they did their best not to cry.

"minho hyung, thank you for taking me in when i had nowhere else to go."

"aish, d-don't make me cry." minho stammered as he looked away as he discreetly wiped a lone tear that fell down to his cheek, "b-besides, i told you i'll see you in hell anyways."

felix let out a dry laugh before he coughed violently, his gaze focused on the other soul that was there, "changbin hyung."

changbin's gaze locked with his as felix spoke, "i'm sorry for all the bullshit i've put you through over the years. for manipulating, and poisoning your thoughts. y-you deserve better and if i could take with me all the suffering i caused you, just know that i'd do it in a heartbeat."

changbin let out a humorless laugh as he just nodded his head.

"i love you binnie."

changbin looked up and stared at him.

"what?"

"i love you, i always have. i- i'm sorry i had to tell you like this."