ii

the loud sounds of people jeering in the pub made hyunjin's nose scrunch as he took a swig of his beer, the white noise that is people screaming and talking to one another and playing poker, billiards, and other bullshit stuff you'd see in a bar full of criminals.

his eyes scanned the area, trying to look for something to occupy his thoughts.

"well, you look like you're thinking. strange." he looked to his side and saw his friend, minho who sat down next to him.

"shh, don't interrupt his train of thought, this is a once in a blue moon kind of thing." his other friend, felix said from the other side as he placed his bottle of beer on the table.

hyunjin chuckled as he took a swig of his drink, "hey lix, where's that pretty pendant you were wearing?"

felix raised an eyebrow in confusion, "what do you mean? it's righ- you little bitch give it back!" felix whined as hyunjin and minho laughed as the little bitch that was hyunjin was holding up a silver necklace with a crucifix.

"y'know, for someone who has a demon for his bestfriend i find it weird you wear a crucifix on your neck." minho said as he gave the religious artifact a look of disgust.

"he's also gay so i guess you'll see him in hell no matter how many crucifixes he'd wear." hyunjin said as felix sighed.

"ALL of us are fucking gay so don't single me out, we gonna have a bigass reunion in hell or some shit when we die."

"i'll be sure to welcome you with open arms lix." minho said as he raised his beer bottle at the aussie before drinking.

"y'all sick, making gay jokes on pride month of all times. respect your race bitches." hyunjin said as felix hit him in the back of the head.

"dumbass, gay isn't a race. jesus," minho hissed at the name for dramatic effect as felix flipped him off, "it's a sexuality, quick don't butt in and just go ahead and continue thinking."

hyunjin laughed softly as he went back to people watching. and as far as he could tell, the three of them sticked out like a sore thumb.

they were in a pub in one of the shady places in the kingdom where the low lives like them stay in.

ever since the dead man's society took the throne, criminals jumped out from their hiding places and sent the kingdom into complete chaos. everyone tried to kill eachother, steal from one another, or anything that involves an axe.

everyone did what they had to do to survive.

that's what hyunjin did.

he wasn't born with a gold spoon on his mouth or anything fancy. hell, he didn't even know what his real name is nor did he have a last name.

minho kinda gave him the name hyunjin cause he looked like one apparently.

hyunjin grew up in the streets, surviving with his wit and charms- he was like a siren, luring people in with his breathtaking good looks and flirtatious smile and once he had his victim completely entranced, he'd steal and run.

that's how life went for him and his other two friends, they didn't differ much from the people they were with right now.

they were criminals.

or at least "we're korean versions of aladdin. cute and cheeky street rats who have morals." as felix liked to remind them.

they were here for a usual thursday night out, grab a couple of drinks, entertain themselves, and steal someone's necklace.

"i think i found just the right thing boys." hyunjin said as he discreetly pointed to a woman sitting alone in the corner, she had on a fancy necklace with a big emblem.

"holy shit," minho mumbled as he took a swig, "that's gotta be hella valuable."

"go do your thing jinnie, we'll be right behind you."

hyunjin smirked as he continued staring at the woman, the woman eventually saw him stare. she looked around, looking for the person hyunjin was staring at but realized it was her.

she waved at him softly and beckoned him to come over.

so he did.

"now, what's a pretty girl like you doing at a place like this?" hyunjin asked as he sat down next to her, placing his hand on her thigh casually as the woman giggled.

"maybe she's just looking out for a pretty boy like you to show her a good time later tonight." she said sultrily as she ran her fingers up hyunjin's bicep.

hyunjin smirked and leaned over to mouth on her ear, "oh yeah? what kind of good time baby?"

the girl's hand traveled slowly on hyunjin's thigh and hyunjin let her, she was basically palming him right there.

eew.

"the kind that makes me scream out your name into the night and having you dominate me completely." she said as hyunjin bit at the side of her neck softly, making her whimper.

while the girl was focused on what hyunjin was doing to her, she didn't realize that hyunjin has already unclasped her necklace, making it fall.

hyunjin pulled her closer, basically putting the girl on his lap as he held her by the waist.

"what's your name doll?" hyunjin purred as the girl smiled as she traced hyunjin's face with her finger.

"i'm nancy, and what's yours?" nancy asked.

hyunjin slapped her ass and said, "you'll find out soon enough."

she got up from his lap and grabbed his collar, "wanna get out of here?"

"you took the words right out of my mouth."

they walked out the backdoor, the necklace now in minho's possession as he summoned a little black hole when the necklace fell from nancy's lap and into the demon's hands.

"should we go follow them?" felix asked and minho smirked, "lets."

in an alleyway, nancy had hyunjin up the wall.

but not the sexy kind of shoved up.

"alright you little rat, where's my necklace?" she growled as she pulled out a dagger and held it close to hyunjin's neck.

"i- i don't know man! you had a necklace on? wig." hyunjin tried to play it down but all he got was a swift knee to the gut.

"answer my question before i slit your throat and fuck the wound with my strap on." nancy threatened.

hyunjin was about to comment on the weird threat when nancy dropped dead on the floor.

she got a knife thrown at her back.

"damn, thank god y'all followed me, this bitch got kinky and shit." hyunjin said as felix laughed.

"i was laughing the whole time you were with her."

"i still don't know how she managed to find out so fast though." hyunjin mumbled.

"maybe it's because of the fact that she belongs to the society." minho said as he pointed at the letter S tattoo on her wrist.

felix's eyes widened, "holy shit mate, we're fucking dead now."

"oh wait no, its just a henna." minho said as he wiped off the tattoo before he laughed as he decided to kick nancy's head cause why not.

felix let out a sigh of relief, "oh thank fuck."

minho snapped his fingers and nancy's body soon disappeared and got swallowed up by the ground.

"anyways, let's just get outta here."

this was how they lived, living through theft and whatnot, lost their morals when they realized survival was more important.

-

i deadass have nothing to say but putangina it's so hot in the philippines 😭 i like went out to buy lunch and damn the heat felt like it was burning my skiN.

anyways please have this update uwu thanks for reading!!

- ferds