22

I landed on something hard. Groaning I looked around the room, noticing I was still in Dr. Amen's office.

To be exact, on his office floor. Realising that I had to get a move on before Dr. Amen comes back, I forced myself to get up.

Grabbing my backpack I made my way to the bathroom where I quickly brushed my teeth and did a cat-wash, as there was no shower. Not bothering with any make-up I rushed out of the bathroom, keeping my head down and letting my wet hair fall before my eyes.

I could feel the curious stares and they were making me nervous.

When I finally was through the hospital doors and a cool autumn breeze hit my face, I couldn't help but shudder.

Remembering what I wanted to do, I took out the phone Alyssa had given me and called the only number I had.

She picked up after the second ring. "Liv?? Is that you??"

I laughed quietly, "Who else would it be, Alyssa? Yep, it's me."

I heard her let out a sigh of relief, "You have to call every day okay? I can't believe your doing this, you're so badass!"

I chuckled but stopped momentarily, lowering my voice, "I need your help. Can you do me a huge favour?"

"Of course, knock yourself out, Firestone."

"I need you to find me some info about Johanna Dawson. You can use google, a telephone book.. anything! Text me if you find something, okay?"

"Sure thing, I won't even ask who she is."

I smiled to myself, "That's my girl."

"Oh, wait! I was gonna tell you and I totally forgot! You're not the only one who left the orph-"

All of a sudden a hand slung around my waist and I was picked up bride style, my cheak pressed agsinst a warm muscular chest. I gasped, and nearly let the phone fall.

"Let me go!" I screamed, struggling to get out of his grasp. I turned to swing a punch at my captivator but my hand was caught in mid air.

"Oh no you don't."

I froze. I would never forget that voice, nor would I ever forget those eyes.

"Will?! What the hell are you doing here?!" I shrieked, trying to hide the relief and happiness I felt when he was carrying me.

"I'm saving your life. Again if I might add."

"What do you mean?" I looked at him in confusion.

He let me down, but as soon as my feet met the ground he fell to his knees, pulling me with him. When I opened my mouth again to say something he put his finger against it quickly, motioning me to be quiet.

All of a sudden I heard men's voices. They were coming nearer, and I wasn't sure if that was a good sign or not. By the look of Will's face, it clearly wasn't.

"Come on, she can't be far."

I winced. That 'she' had to be me. The one with the 'desired knowledge'. I shuddered, when I noticed they were coming nearer.

I sent Will a panicked what-should-we-do? look and thankfully he understood.

When the men were just a few more cars away from us, Will whispered into my ear: "Have you ever made out before?"

Before I could even answere, he pulled me to my feet and pushed me against a streetlight. Covering my body with his and leaning down sothat only a few inches were between us, he started kissing my neck. He left kisses all over my decoulté and I let a small moan escape my lips. His lips on my skin were sending hot tingles through my body.