31

Before you start the next chapter!

Thank you so much for reading and voting for my story, it means so much! I never thought people would like it i feel honoured :)

Vote, comment and fan as much as you like, I've never been one to judge ;) if you like my story then great! Press the star and you'll make my day if you don't like it then don't, I'll be fine <3

Shoutout to @faye_tale her book is absolutely amazing, go check it out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was pitch black when we got out of the bus. The only light source were the streetlamps at the side of the road. My nose burnt from the cool air and I shivered, even when I was wearing my new dark blue winter coat.

I could feel Will occasionally looking at me from the corner of his eye, but I was too buisy thinking about why Johanna would want me to go to the lab.

We turned a corner and a big, brick building came to view. The windows were sealed shut and a sign was propped against the door: For Sale.

Ignoring the 'Private Property' signs and the 'Keep Out' posters, I took a deep breath and opened the gates.

It hadn't been oiled, making it creek when I pushed a little.

"Liv?" it was the first time Will had spoken to me properly since before the bus drive. I turned and rose my eyebrows at him. "So you're talking to me now?"

He rolled his eyes and murmered something under his breath before speaking up, "We have to be careful-"

"I know, don't worry." I offered him a small smile. I have always hated fights, especially when I didn't even know what I had done wrong. So I offer people the chance of forgiveness.

"Well, come on, William Tenswood, time for some action."

He looked at me a little dazed, before he shook his head and a grin formed on his lips. "You really are something else."

I shrugged and cupped my hands around my eyes so that I could look through the windows. "How can we get in?"

Will glanced around to check if anyone was there. "Coast is clear. I think we should use a hairclip or something. You know like in the movies," he was trying to hide a smirk.

I just rolled my eyes at the gorgeous boy infront of me and turned to the door handle.

"Wait, Will," I pushed my body softly against the door and it slid open quietly. "It's open allready."

Will'y eyes darkened and he pushed me behind him. "Stay behind me all the time. If you hear something run as fast as you can in the direction of the exit," Will whispered, his eyes serious and even..concerned.

I nodded and we made our way down the corridoor carefully. With every step we took, the darkness enveloped us and after another minute I could only make out his dark silouette in front of me.

I didn't dare to whisper his name, I could feel that something was terribly wrong.

We reached a set of stairs leading up. I nudged Will and motioned him to follow me down them. I shivered as we climbed down the stairs into absolute darkness.

I couldn't help it anymore, the darkness and the general atmosphere was freaking me out. "Will?"

He turned around briefly and took my hand. Warmth shot up my arm and it began to tingle. I smiled at him, gratefully.

We reached the bottom of the stairs. It was even colder here (if that was even possible) and when Will found the switch and turned on the lights I was blinded for a few seconds it was so light.