24

I gasped. Something really heavy was around my waist, and the pillow had become stone hard and it was... breathing?

When I opened one eye, I noticed that I was lying on a toned chest, that was covered in abs. And a pair of blue eyes were staring at me.

"Morning," he said tightening his grip around my waist. I gaped up at him, Oh god no. I was laying on him!

"Morning, Will." My voice was still as croaky as hell, and my face had to be as red as a tomato. Not to mention the fact that my hair had to be looking like I just came out of a lions den.

I smiled awkwardly and tried to sit up, but he pulled me back down again. This time my body pressed against all of his, and I was beginning to like it.

"Will, we should get up," I sighed against his chest, my lips grazing his skin.

He let out a small moan, making my head snap up at him. His eyes widened in shock and mine had to be showing amusement.

"Did you just-?"

"Let's just forget that happened," he grinned, looking away from me.

"Am I that attractive for yo-"

"So did Alyssa send you the text with Dawson's number in it yet?" He asked, drawing circles on the small of my back. I stiffened and jumped up and out of the bed. Oh god I nearly forgot!

Sprinting to the phone I checked my messages. 1 MESSAGE.

I dialed the number and sat on the bed, so that Will wouldn't see my knees shaking. It kept on ringing. Three times, four times, five...

"Hello?" A young voice answered. I willed myself to speak.

"Uh - yes, hello," I croaked. God, my voice was even worse in the mornings.

"Is this Johanna Dawson?"

"Yes. And who are you, if I may ask?" she sounded amused.

"Olivia Firestone."

There was a long pause. I even checked if the phone was still on, it was that long. When she finally answered she sounded nervous. "Olivia?"

"Yes, that's me. I had to call you, my parents left me a le-"

"DON'T SAY IT!" she yelled and I almost let the phone fall. "Meet me at the café in Hardford Rd in ten. We can't talk over the phone."

And with that, she hung up. I quickly got dressed, not caring if Will saw me. I wore a pair of skinny jeans and a dark green jumper, and I quickly combed my hair. Will had caught on, and he was allready getting dressed aswell. I would be lying if I'd say that I didn't admire his back musceles while he was pulling a dark t-shirt over his head. I didn't notice I was staring at him when he turned and smirked. "Liked what you saw?"

I blushed and looked away quickly, "C'mon, we have to be there in five minutes."

Rushing down the stairs, I was allready regretting not taking my coat with me.

But when we got out of the 'Moonshine' motel, I felt the cool breeze and some sun on my face, making me shiver in pleasure. I had always loved autumn. Particularly on days like these, with all the red, orange and golden leaves lying about and swirling in the wind.

Breathing in deeply, I began making my way down to Hardford Road, constantly aware of Will's warm body beside me.

Lots of people were on the streets, but I kept to the crowds, keeping my head down. The people at the orphanage had to have found out we were missing and probably had alarmed the police. Not to mention the weird guys all-in-black that kept trying to kidnap me..