28

The room was tiny, but at least there were two seperate beds again.

"Damn, it's freezing!" Will muttered. "Couldn't you have gotten us a 5 star hotel suite?"

I smiled, "Next time."

"This place doesn't even have a heating.."

I shrugged and threw my bag onto the bed. "Life is unfair."

He groaned and flopped onto the bed. A bit of his t-shirt slid up reavealing some of his tanned skin.

"Hm.." I said laughing to myself.

"What?" He looked at me suspiciously.

"Nothing it's just that I know that groan pretty well now," I provoked him, grinning.

"Oh yeah," he said turning to face me, leaning his head onto his elbow, "so you kissed before?"

My smile faded and I looked away. Should I..?

"If I tell you, will you promise not to laugh?" I asked carefully. He nodded, motioning me to carry on.

I sighed, "Actually, no. I haven't kissed before. I was always waiting for the right guy.."

He sat up on his bed, his expression incredulouse. "You never kissed before?"

I shook my head, looking down at my hands. God how embarassing.

"Oh," he said quietly. Then realisation hit both of us.

I refused to look at him and stared out of the window. For 13 £ a night it didn't have a bad view on the city.

Will's voice brought me back into reality when he said ever so softly, "So.. I was your first kiss."

I carried on staring out of the window but nodded.

"Hey, look at me." When I didn't I felt the bed beside me tip a little and Will was sitting opposite me.

"I'm so sorry that I stole you're first kiss.." he said gently.

Great. Now you're regretting our kiss that's exactly what I wanted! My first kiss to be regretted..

"...but I won't ever regret kissing you."

I looked at him, my eyes wide. Did he really just say that? My heart warmed and my stomach turned.

He grinned, "For one you're a really good kisser-"

I rolled my eyes at him but blushed.

"- and secondly, I enjoy it. I enjoy it much more than I proberly should."

Before I could even think about what he had just said he practically jumped on me, pushing my hips down onto the bed and slamming my head down onto the pillow. His knees were on either side of my hips and he was sitting on me. I could feel the sparks ignite inside me even before he bent down and kissed my lips tenderly.

When he broke off the kiss he smiled against my lips. "Nope, I will never regret this."

My breathing hitched in my throat and he smirked, "You know it's going to get cold for us in seperate beds with no heating. Why not just push them together-"

I smacked his arm.

"- or just share one bed, for that matter?"

I smacked his arm again. "Will!"

"Okay, okay," he chuckled but leaned in closer, "Although I have a feeling we both would have enjoyed it.."

I turned my head away from him and blushed furiously.