29

"That was the longst shopping trip I have ever been on," Will groaned dropping onto the bench next to the fountain.

"Stop whining and get off that bench, they could be here somewhere," I looked around the mall but everything looked normal. A few kids were fighting dangerously near the water fountain and two elderly looking women were on the bench sipping their coffees. The mall looked so normal, no one looked like they had problems, they were all so-

"No I won't you made me walk into so many stores now it's my time to decide what we're going to do."

Will's eyes gleamed mischievously and my heart jumped to my throat.

"Oh god no. What are you planning?"

He rolled his eyes at my terrified expression and muttered something that sounded like "as if I was a serial killer".

I giggled at that and his face lit up. He took my hand and pulled me against him sothat I was flush against his chest.

"I think," he leaned in close next to my ear.

"Hm?" My mouth went dry and I tried to clear my throat from all the hoarsness. That guy made my insides melt with just a smile, what is wrong with me?

"I think we should do something fun. Watch a movie perhaps?"

I was tempted, I really was, but I had things to do so I smiled apologetically.

He sighed, "I know that face."

"I'm sorry Will. I have to find the lab first."

Will's face was unreadable but suddenly it changed back to normal.

"But we can do it when all of this is over?"

I grinned, "Are you asking me on a date?"

He ran a hand through his hair and nodded before grabbing my hips and pulling me against him, even tighter. I blushed as he nuzzled hid nose into the crack of my neck. "You drive me crazy sometimes," he sighed, his breath on my neck giving me goosebumps.

I snorted, "Is that a good or a bad thing?"

Instead of answering he pulled away, and the cold feeling of disappointment stettled inside my stomach.

But when he took my hand and guided me outside the mall, he pushed me against a lampost, his eyes staring into my eyes intensly. My heart was racing as it always did when he was near me.

"It's a very good thing," he said before leaning down and gently nipping at my lips. I groaned and grabbed his jacket, pulling him closer towards me. He grinned against my lips and murmered,"I know you can't control yourself when I'm around. Trust me, I know what effect I have on girls, especially you.."

I stopped kissing him back. After a few more tries of making me, Will finally stopped too, his eyebrows raised.

I looked at him smugly, "Deal."

I laughed at his confused expression and added, "I'm going to bet with you: Who wants the other first looses."

He snorted, "Oh please."

"Hmm.." I tried to stiffle a laugh at the worry in his eyes, "I destincly remember you being the one that always started the kisses."

"That's because- Oh who cares? I'll win this thing."

I smiled a mona lisa smile and turned to walk down the streets. Will caught up a few minutes later and reached to grab my hand, but stopped himself in the middle of doing so. I laughed, "Allready weak? This is going to be so easy."

"Game's on Firestone. I'm the king of seducing people," he smirked his eyes glinting mischievously.

At that I froze.

Turning around to face him and folding my arms in front of my chest, I narrowed my eyes at him. I'm so going to whip his ass-

Just then I saw a group of guys around my age leaning against a tree while talking and chatting loudly. And an idea popped into my head..

"Here, hold these," I told Will shoving the plastic bags into his chest. Then I zipped open my jacket, ruffled my hair and straightened my clothes. Walking up to them confidently and putting a slight sway to my hips I made my way towards them.

"Hey," I smiled at them sweetly. They instantly shut up, and looked at me in awe. The 'leader' of the group, a guy with blond hair and brown teddybear eyes looked me up and down before smirking and saying, "Hi beautiful."

It didn't effect me that much as it did when Will had said that but I blushed a little anyway. I stepped forward so that his body was just a few inches from mine and I watched as his eyes grew big and heard his friends whisper behind me. He looked down at me, his eyes big and his face flushed. He was pretty handsome, but he wasn't even close to Will's hotness. Wait what-?

"What's your name?" I asked him quietly, tilting my head to the side. He swallowed hard: "Uh.. Joe."
Well hello Joe.  I was now going to initiate the last step: The one that got Will crazy.

I bit my lip.

I watched him as he practically drooled over me. He suddenly grabbed my hips and pushed them against his, my body was trapped in between his and I didn't like it. He then leaned into me, his lips nearly touching mine and I decided it was my cue to go-

Someone's arms wraped around my waist and I was pushed into a stone hard chest, and by the sparks that were flying on my skin I knew it was Will.

"I'm sorry bro, this one's mine."