•Let Go•

It was a warm morning when Jungkook decided to visit Chaeyoung's house, he jumped out from his bed and did his morning routine.

He cheerfully went downstairs wearing his favorite jumper pants and yellow jacket, he felt very excited as he took his cheerful steps approaching his mom.

"Kookie, where are you going, sweetie?" His mom said looking at the adorable 11 years old Jungkook.

"I'm just going to visit, Chae, Mom" he answered with his little voice, he looked down to his shoes, playing with it.

"Okay, sweetie, just come back early so we can leave, ok?" His mom smiled at him.

He sighed, he stopped playing with his shoes as his shoulder fall down. He didn't look at his mom and stayed quite. His mom knows how he loves Chaeyoung, she knows she is the only one who makes him feel special.

"Kookie" his mom approached him and cupped his face "Don't worry, We'll come back soon" she acknowledged him.

He pouted and look at his mom.

"But what about, Chaeyoung, Mom?" He tilted his head up and faced his mother,she adjusted her height and face Jungkook, his eyes started to wet. "She'll be sad and lonely without me" his voice started to tremble. He rubbed his eyes with the sleeves of his jacket.

She smiled bitterly seeing her sons sadness.

"Chaeyoungie, is a strong girl, Jungkook" she said and wiped the tears of his son with her thumb.

"But she will cry" he said pouting.

Jungkook is so protective when it comes to Chaeyoung, he always protects her. He won't let anyone make her cry, except if he is the one annoying her. It makes him feel complete hearing Chaeyoung's annoyed yells and screams, not annoying his friend for a second makes him feel incomplete. He likes to annoy her because it made him feel alive, it does feel wierd but it makes him happy seeing her angry, Because that's how he shows his love to her, by annoying her.

"I know she'll cry, honey, but we will call her anytime" she said comforting the kid.

Jungkook's face light up a bit.

"Promise?" He asked sobbing.

"Promise" his mom smiled and patted his head.

He quickly run to Chaeyoung's house as it is just beside their house.

"Chaeyoung-ah~!!" He knocked and cheerfully bounce in his place,and he can't stop it because of his excitement.

He did a few knocks and finally the door opens.

"Good day, Mrs.Park" he bowed 90 degrees to the lady and gives her his bunny smile.

Mrs.Park smiled at the young man standing in her door step. She pinched Jungkooks cheeks and smiled at his cuteness.

"Chaeyoung!!!" She looked back at the stairs and called.

"Yes Mom!!" A small voice answered back.

"Jungkook is here, honey!!"

And because of that, Chaeyoung quickly runs downstairs. Her steps are getting closer and closer as she speed up.

"Kookie!!" She exclaimed seeing her friend and excitement filled their faces.

"Let's play outside" Jungkook bounced cheerfully.