•TZUYU•

"WHO TOLD YOU TO GO TO BUSAN BY YOURSELF!?" Tzuyu's dad is so mad that he can break her ear drums.

"Da-Dad...." Tzuyu stutters in fear.

"I WILL GIVE YOU TWO DAYS TO RETURN HERE IN SEOUL OR I'LL DISOWN YOU. YOU'RE BEING STUPID BECAUSE OF A GUY THAT DOESN'T EVEN LOVE YOU ANYMORE! COME TO YOUR SENSES AND THINK YOU BRAINLESS CHILD!" She couldn't do anything but to take all those hurtful words her dad is saying to her.

"Da-Dad... Just give me a week I promise to get back in Seoul with Jungkook. I know he still loves me" Tzuyu pleaded as her tears slowly run down to her cheeks.

"How pathetic! I did not raise you to beg for something to someone Tzuyu!!" Her dad shouts "And especially not to that Jungkook! I don't want you to beg for that man especially when you're the one who made him ignore you" he is very angry that Tzuyu is now trembling in her knees with the phone in her ear.

"Dad...." was all she can mutter.

"TWO DAYS OR YOU'LL PICK YOUR CLOTHES OUTSIDE THE HOUSE!" And then the call ended.

Tzuyu dropped herself on the floor. She is crying so hard. She don't know what to do anymore. If her father disown her she will no longer have anyone left to love her. Jungkook already left her side and she doesn't want her father to leave her either. She is so desperate to beg for love.

She stands up and picked her phone in her table and dialed Jungkook's number.

It ringed but Jungkook didn't answer. She sobbed as she don't have any other person that she can rely on.

She tapped the message app and write a message.

To Jungkook:
Jungkook~ah🥺
I'm so sad right now. My dad scolded me through the phone and I don't know what to do if he'll disown me. I don't have any other person to rely on except you. I really need you today Jungkook. I don't know what to do anymore.😭
✔️seen

To Jungkook:
Jungkook please. I really need someone to talk to right now. I need you Jungkook. Please.
✔️seen

Jungkook
Where are you?

She smiled seeing his reply. She knew he couldn't ignore her when it comes to her father.

Jungkook always witness how her father treat her when she does things her father doesn't know and like. She's been a part of him before and he knows her struggles when it comes to her father.

Tzuyu waited at the meeting place she sends to Jungkook, she said to meet her at 3pm but it's now 3:3opm, she waited for 30 minutes in the starbucks cafe and still he hasn't came. Jungkook is now busy with someone else and she understands that she'll no longer be his top priority.

The bell rings and Jungkook came inside wearing a black oversized shirt.

Same old Jungkook.

She stands up as she saw him. He just give her a nod and sits in the opposite direction. Jungkook noticed her swollen eyes.

"Thank you for coming" she looked down as she speaks.

"What happened?" He said in an uninterested tone.

"My dad said that he'll disown me if I don't come back to Seoul in two days" her tears started to come out.

Jungkook doesn't seem to care as he looks outside the glass wall but he is just listening to her. He knows how she struggled in her fathers treatment.

"I want to be with you" she said to him.

Jungkook annoyingly smirked and turn to look at her.

"Do you really think that....."

"I know!" Tzuyu closed her eyes ignoring the pain. "I know that you don't want to go back to me." She sobbed.

"Please don't cry infront of me" Jungkook shakes his head in disbelief and look back to the glass wall.

"I'm sorry" she wiped her tears away.

Jungkook noticed how sad and hurt she is. He sighed unbelievably letting himself pity her.

He leaned his hands in the table supporting his upper weight as he face her. She got her head down in disbelief.

"Tell me what I can do to help" Jungkook finally said to her. She lifted her head up and her mouth slowly curved up to a smile.

He is not sure about what he's doing, but he doesn't want to look bad by ignoring her feelings because of her dad.

She told him everything that is making her sad and somehow it made her at ease. As she talked to him about her dad she felt pain again. She remembered all those hurtful words she's able to take. She bursted in tears.

Jungkook didn't know what to do. All the people in the cafe are looking at them. He doesn't want to have bad impressions to this people by making a girl cry in vain. He stood up from his seat and hugged her.

Now her sobs is slowly turning down as she hugs his arms. She felt saved from the pain.

Jungkook is against to this hug but he knows that it is the only thing that can shut and crying person and he did. He hugged her not noticing how long his been hugging her.

Tzuyu smiled at the embrace. They are facing the cafe door as Jungkook hugs her while she sits in her seat.

The bells rings means someone just walked inside the cafe. A group of girls with echoed laughters came inside the cafe when they suddenly stopped. Jungkook is busy looking away at the glass wall with a straight face as he hug the crying Tzuyu.

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook parted the hug and looks at the person who called him. His eyes widened in shock as he saw who just called him.

"Chae-Chaeyoung!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Short chapter for youuu!!!!

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIENDS♥️

VOTE 🎖
COMMENT 📝
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME 👤