•Unwanted Visitor•

Chaeyoung woke up early to prepare lunch for her parents who will be flying back to the states at 8. She didn't want to wake Jungkook because he must be tired and didn't want to wake up early.

She puts the plates in the table which is also a perfect timing as her parents just went down from their room. She smiled seeing them as they both seat to the chair. She took the plate which has their food in it. She puts it in the table.

"Thank you, honey." Her mother smiled to her proudly and was slowly tearing as she stare at her daughter.

She look at her mom worried.

"Mom? Is something wrong?"she asked her mom in worry.

Her mothet just shakes her head no and wipes her tears softly. His father softly patted the back of his wife and look at Chaeyoung.

"She is just so proud that you choose the right person, honey." His dad explains in behalf of her mom "Because we know that Jungkook is a loyal person who deserves our trust on keeping you safe." He added making Chaeyoung look at them, she was so touched about what her father just said.

"Mom" she said "Dad, thank you for trusting him." she give them a beautiful smile.

After eating breakfast, Chaeyoung followed them out of the house sending them to the car that they'll be using to get back to the airport. Chaeyoung waved goodbye to them as soon as they went down the road.

She watch the car as it slowly fade out of her sight. She walk back to the house when she saw a girl who seemed a bit lost so she went to her and ask if she needs help.

"Hi." She greeted the girl.

The girl look at her in shock, she was stunned by her angelic face. Who could be so beautiful in the morning without any makeup on and with only her PJ's on.

Chaeyoung give her a curious smile when she seemed to just stare at her face.

"Can I help you?" She asked the girl.

"Ah! Yes." She was awake in her fangirling moment as soon as Chaeyoung asked her "Do you happen to know where Jungkook lives?" The girl asked making Chaeyoung look at her in a questionable stare.

"Yeah?" there was a tone of hesitation in her words, but then changed quickly to avoid getting bad impression to the girl. "Are you a friend?" she asked and smile to the girl.

"We can say that I am. I can really say that we are so close to each other" the girl said maling it sound convincing. "Can you tell me where his house is?" She asked.

"Sure, follow me." Chaeyoung said and leads the way.

"By the way my name is Yeri, and you are?" The girl speaked from behind as she follows Chaeyoung.

"I'm Chaeyoung, his fiancé." As Chaeyoung mentioned that word, Yeri was triggered and make a disgusted stare at Chaeyoung's back "Nice meeting you." Chaeyoung kindly said with a smile and turn to her.

She quickly changed her expression into a fake smile as soon as she notices her looking back.

"Please take a seat." Chaeyoung said offering a seat in the couch as she runs upstairs to wake Jungkook up.

As soon as Chaeyoung left the place. Yeri scanned the house and smirks.

"Tsk! Not too pretty to be his fiancé." She said forgetting about being stunned by Chaeyoung outside. But then she frowns "Fuck! Why is she so pretty!" She whines to herself taking back her own words. "I didn't know that he really didn't lie about he has a Beautiful girl inside." She said making a protest to her own mind.