•Wedding Plan: CHECKLIST•

Chaeyoung and Jungkook stayed to their room to discuss about the wedding. Chaeyoung places her notes and write off some checklist for everything that they need for the wedding.

"Budget check..... Parents Approval check.... Guest size...." she paused then looked up to Jungkook who is setting across her. "Can you list down all of the people that you want to invite for the wedding and I'll list mine." Chaeyoung commanded to Jungkook who quickly teared a piece pf paper to Chaeyoung's notes.

He took a pen and started to think. Chaeyoung is starting to list all of the people that she wants to invite for the wedding and so does Jungkook. After almost an hour of listing some names they finally counted all of the people that will attend the ceremony.

"So we have a total of more than 70 people for the wedding." Chaeyoung said biting the tip of her pen.

"The planner said that it can occupy over a hundred people, so do you want to add more?" Jungkook said looking to Chaeyoung, she looks stressed, well who wouldn't be.

He unknowingly smiled at the stressed Chaeyoung infront of him so he decided to sit right next to her. He give her a tight hug. Chaeyoung smiled confused looking up at her man hugging her.

"What is this for?" Chaeyoung chuckles at him.

He took a deep breath and hummed.

"Nothing, you just look like you needed a hug." Jungkook stated making Chaeyoung hug him in response.

"Awe, thank you." She blushed burying her face to his chest smelling his scent.

Chaeyoung pulled out the hug and continued what she was doing.

"Guest size check..." she mumbled.

Jungkook went out of the bed.

"I'll just go get us some snack." Jungkook said heading out of the room.

As he went to the fridge to look for some snack, a knock coming from the door steals his attention. He slightly run to get to the door and opens it revealing Jennie with a paper bag, it must be food.

She quickly went inside of the house forgetting to greet Jungkook who opened the doot for her and scanned the house for Chaeyoung.

"Where is the bride to be?" Jennie looked back to Jungkook who placed the paper bag in the counter and checked what's inside.

"She's upstairs in her room." Jungkook said taking out what Jennie brought. "Thank you for this!" He shouted as Jennie went straight upstairs.

He took out some plates and placed the cookies and juice that Jennie bought for them. He went back upstairs with a tray of food.

"Kookie, you know any photographer that we can book for our wedding pictorial?" Chaeyoung said as soon as he stepped back to the room.

"Yeah, I know a friend." He said gently placing the tray in the bed.

"I also know a DJ." Jennie suggests.

"Good." She shortly said making Jennie look at her and chuckle.

"Girl! Stop stressing yourself, it's not good for the baby!" Jungkook choked up hearing what Jennie just said.

"Hey! Stop joking." Jungkook complained.

Chaeyoung laughed at his funny reaction, he even choked.

"Where still not planning for a baby unnie. Let's just focus on the wedding first." Chaeyoung smiled to Jungkook then look to Jennie. She continued to put some checks to her checklist.

"Officiant check...." she said. "First part of the plan complete." She gladly closes her note.

Jungkook look at her confused hearing the word first.

"Do you mean there's still more?" Jungkook looked confused not having any clue about what Chaeyoung is doing.

Chaeyoung slowly nodded.

"God. Wedding really not a joke." Jungkook tilts his head knowing that it is not as simple as he think it is.

All he knows about a wedding is, location, guests, suit and gowns, catering, pictorial and dj. But no, it's a lot more process than he think it is.

After checking the first list, check quickly went to her phone to book the photographer for a pictorial which is next week. Chaeyoung and Jungkook again meet Suzy the next day to discuss for the wedding's theme and more.

"You don't need to worry about the catering, photographer, dj, florist and music. Because we already got that for you." Suzy said mentioning some stuffs.

"Really?" Chaeyoung look at her surprised, she wasn't expecting those things.

Suzy nodded and then look at her.

"Did you somehow booked a photographer and DJ?" Suzy look at them without any worry and complains.

"We did." Chaeyoung awkwardly chuckles.

"That's okay, actually it's better that you choose your own people." Suzy said approving their decisions. "When is your pictorial so that I could ready some gowns and suit for the both of you."

"You can do that?" Chaeyoung looks amazed.

"Of course, that's my job." Suzy proudly said putting a smile to her face. Chaeyoung just look at her amazed at her professionalism.

"Wow." She just muttered.

"My friend said that the pictorial will be on monday next week." Jungkook said finally opening his mouth.

Suzy just nods and make a list of the days that she will be assisting the couple.

The next week is the same thing. Chaeyoung is busy checking the list for everything the wedding needs while Jungkook is sitting beside her waiting to answer any of her questions. Their pictorial will be on 10am and it's almost 10 so they need to change up and go to the locations.

"Today we will get busy." Chaeyoung said looking to Jungkook beside her.

"Get b-busy?" Jungkook gulped as a unexpected thought light up to his mind.

"Ahm, yeah. We need to get into pictorials for the wedding." Chaeyoung said looking at him confused, she furrowed her brows and look at him while forcing not to laugh "Are you thinking of something else?" She got a teasing tone making Jungkook look at her totally embarrassed at his own thoughts.

Jungkook just laughed off his embarrassment. Chaeyoung couldn't help but to stare at him and smile. Jungkook stopped laughing when he notice her staring. He stare back at her, he couldn't stop himself but to caress her wonderful face.

"I love you." Chaeyoung said holding his hands that is caressing her face.

He used his hands to cupped her small face and leaned closer to her. He planted a soft kiss in her lips and smiled after.

"I love you too so much." He said putting his forehead to hers and close their eyes.

They are both enjoying each others warmth and embrace sharing a beautiful moment in the kitchens counter.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Who's inlove with this ship?😻🙋🏻‍♀️

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIEND

VOTE 🎖
COMMENT 📝
DON'T FORGET TO
FOLLOW ME 👤