•BEACH/B!TCH pt.8•

"No please don't leave me." Tzuyu cried trying to hold back Mingyu who is packing his things to his bag.

"I don't have anything to do in here anymore." He takes of her hands and continued putting his clothes inside his bag.

He closed the zip and look at Tzuyu. He can say that leaving her is against his will but he is hurt enough. He loved her but all she did the whole time is to push herself to the person who doesn't even love her. He loved her because he saw how broken she is when he first saw her and told himself that he will fix her no matter what. But the situation here is so unacceptable and hurt him enough for him to realize that he needs to give up.

He cupped her face and look at her straight in the eyes.

"Do you love me?" He asked her, he couldn't hide the fact that he is really hurt.

"I...." Tzuyu couldn't stutter a word.

His hands slowly drops down and look at her disappointedly.

"I'm almost at the feeling that I am having a place in you heart" he look at her with teary eyes "But I guess that time won't come" he give her a painful smile "I love you Tzuyu. But I can't take this too much pain anymore" his voice almost broke.

"I-I'm sorry." was all she said and look down. "I'm sorry if I didn't see your worth in the first day we've been together" that word sent a cut to his chest, but he endured the pain. "But after what happened. I realized that I don't want to loose you" she sobbed.

"I'm so offended" he looked away to the girl who's eyes are drenched with tears.

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I promise I won't...."

"No need to promise" he cut her off before she could finish her words "I've made up my mind." He look at her not showing any regrets from all that he said. "If you need someone to talk to, you can call me anytime" he said and left.

Tzuyu completely falls in the floor crying. She just lost him. The only man who understands her and takes all her cold treatments like it's the sweetest words. She needs to apologize sincerely and she needs him. She have never been this hurt.

"Please don't leave me." She cried under her breath.

She sobbed so hard. She is in pain and regrets.

She wiped her tears away from her eyes and stands up. She runs to the door opening it harshly, she forgot to close it as she directly run as soon she stepped out. She needs to stop him, she needs to apologize for what she's done, she needs his love and now she is willing to give back all the love he gave to her.

"Mingyu-ah" she shouted calling his name.

He saw Mingyu walking to his car, he is almost inside his car when she called him. He paused seeing her run to him. Mingyu walks away from his car and closed it. Tzuyu runs to him not wanting to stop.

She run to him and hug him as soon as she reached him. Mingyu couldn't help his emotions and his tears trace down his face.

He hugged her tightly. He never felt this side of Tzuyu. She is regretting and he can feel it.

"I'm sorry, please don't leave me" she burried her face to his shoulder. "I don't want to loose you Mingyu. I-I love you" She finally said it.

Mingyu is in so much happiness. The pain that was running to his veins earlier was gone. He knows that she mean it this time.

"I love you so much" she repeated sincerely this time, her eyes sparkles like the thousand stars in the night sky.

"I hope this is real now" he frankly said.

"I mean it this time" she hug him tightly this time.

Mingyu looks at the night sky embracing the girl that is in his arms.

"I won't leave you" he said to her and planted a kiss in the forehead.

Tzuyu felt so loved. And she just experienced how to love.

"Let's get back to the room. We'll catch a cold if we stay here longer" he said locking his car. He takes off his jacket and wraps it around Tzuyu.

As they walk back to the hotel, her full attention was to Mingyu.

They were near to their room when Mingyu saw Jungkook coming out of his room and walks to the other room. He gulped that maybe Tzuyu would look at him, but to his surprise she didn't even give Jungkook a glance and that gives him relief.

Now he has her full attention and he knows that it is now for real.

Mingyu opens the door and let themselves in. He closed the door, Tzuyu walks directly to the bed and sits. She waited for him to walk in the bed. As soon as she saw him, she smiled.

"You make me feel complete" she said to him, Mingyu couldn't hide the happiness that he is feeling right now.

Tzuyu stands up and give her a peck in the lips. He closed his eyes. She never kissed him before.

He smiled at her and give her the tightest hug.

"I love you." He said to her.

He waited for her to answer but as soon as he closes his mouth as he speaks those words she directly reply.

"I love you too" She leaned her head to his chest feeling his heart beat.

"You don't know how happy I am right now" he couldn't help but to speak out.

"You don't know how thankful I am right now" she replies.

They swayed as they hug each other feeling their embrace and the love that they filled in the room.

Finally Tzuyu finds his man.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Hooohhh!!! That's a hard one.

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIENDS♥️

VOTE 🎖
COMMENT 📝
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME 👤