•Together•

One Month Later

A month passed after Tzuyu finally stopped the interruption in Jungkook and Chaeyoung's relationship. They felt peace since she left.

The relationship became so mature and stronger. Chaeyoung already told her parents that she is in a relationship with Jungkook and they are very happy for their daughter who has finally found someone who they can trust. Alice flew back to Australia to continue what she started there, she even forced the couples to get married as soon as possible.

Chaeyoung and Jungkook's parents went on a one day visit to their home because they want to personally bless the relationship between the two. And after that they decided to go back to their works. Jungkook also ask permission to Chaeyoung's parents if he can sometimes sleep to their house. Her parents teased them and even said that they're too young to have grandkids but they have given him a permission to sleep in the house since Chaeyoung is the only one who lives in it because Chaeyoung's friends just visits her not too often.

Jungkook wakes up as the sun hits his face. He groaned as he turns his body to the other side.

He smiled as a beautiful lady sleeping beside him greeted his features. Some of her hair is covering her face so he gently sweeps it aside.

She is peacefully sleeping.

Nothing happened to them so you don't need to think alot. They are both open minded and they don't make out, they just give quick kiss to each other and done.

Even if Jungkook is a man, he still can control his own sexual desires to give respect to the lady. He is sometimes tempted to kiss her passionately or even touch her body but he somehow can control himself from doing it, let's be open sometimes.

Chaeyoung slowly opens her eyes as she felt someone staring at her. She smiles realizing that it was her man beside her.

"Good morning" she greeted with her morning voice, she sound so sexy.

"Good morning" he smiles at the girl giving her a quick peck in the forehead. "I'll go ready the breakfast" Jungkook said as he stands up from laying in the covers.

They don't share blankets to, tell you. Jungkook sometimes likes to sleep without blankets and sometimes if its too cold he take some blankets downstairs and use it.

He respect Chaeyoung so much.

Chaeyoung nodded. She turns to face the white ceiling smiling, she remembers what Jungkook said when he wake her up before.

'You'll need to get used to it because someday you'll get to see this handsome face everytime you wake up.'

She giggled remembering what he said coming true.

She gets off her bed and went to the bathroom taking the towel with her. She took 20 minutes inside the bathroom and took 10 minutes to dress herself putting light make up on.

She walk downstairs seeing Jungkook in the kitchen with an apron wrapped around his bare body, he sleeps with his shirt off and she is getting used to it.