•Secret Admirer•

It was a good and tiring day after what happened last night at the bonfire. They all was awakened as the sun hits their tents. Jungkook went out to inhale some fresh air. His hair is messy and his eyes is still adjusting from the light outside. He look around the area and was surprised when he saw Taehyung crawl out the tent.

He giggled at the sight of him.

"Such a baby" he mutters.

"Chanyeol hyung?" Taehyung called as he crawl out.

Jungkook turned to look at him. He sounds like a kid looking for his mother.

"Hyung?" He called.

Taehyung look at him with sleepy eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Chanyeol is gone!" He cried which wake the others.

"What's happening?" Jennie crawl out of the tent looking around adjusting her eyes to the light.

Lisa,Jisoo and Chaeyoung went out as well as the commotion started.

"Why?" Jisoo asks wrapping her hands around her.

"I can't ser him anywhere!" Taehyung stands up and started to search and scans around.

He look inside each of every tent and look inside rocks and some trash cans.

"What do you think Channie will hide behind rocks?" Jennie was confused at what he is doing.

"Where do you think he'll hide?" Taehyung sound so worried and afraid.

"Taehyung-ah" Jimin suddenly appeared.

"Jimin! Chanyeol is missing. Help me find him" there is a fright in his voice.

"Taehyung? Have you checked inside the house?" Jisoo said. Taehyung paused, he look at them all. There was a slight gap in his mouth which make him look like he's saying "ahh"

"No. no" Jimin said waving his hands to the air.

Everyone looks at him.

"He actually told me last night that his going back to seoul for some important reasons" Jimin said which gave everyone a relief. Taehyung also felt relief after hearing what Jimin said.

"He also apologizes for not telling all of you" Jimin said.

Everyone nodded their head. They all decided to went inside the house to wash and eat dinner.

Tzuyu and Jungyeon went back to their condominium after they all went to their tents. No one even bothered to stop them from leaving the pack.

It was already 10 in the morning when a knock from Chaeyoung's door interrupted her from reading her favorite book.

She walks to the door and as she opens it. A tall guy is standing outside the door holding a bouquet of flowers. She look at him confused on why is he standing infront of her with flowers.

"Taehyung-ssi?" She called.

"Chaengie" he calls nervously. "This is not what it looks like" before Chaeyoung can even say anything he speaks first to clear things. "I was actually walking outside to take a stroll when a guy asks me for directions" he explains "He was looking for your house to deliver something, and I insiter to just take it to you and he gave me this" he lifted the flowers and give it to her.

"Where is this coming from anyway?" She asks and look for an envelope or something that can trace the senders name.

"O-Oh! That's what I actually forgot to ask" he said scratching his head shyly.

"It's okay" Chaeyoung smiled at his expression.

He was stunned by her angelic face and smile.

"I-I need to go actually." He said and runs.

He sound and acts weird.

Chaeyoung closed the door and scanned the flowers. He saw an envelope and opens it.

It says:
I have a hopeless crush on someone I have no chance with.

Admirer•

•••••••••••••••••

Who do you think sent Chaeyoung a flower?

Short chapter, SORRY 😐

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIENDS♥️

VOTE 🎖
COMMENT 📝
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME 👤

⚠️ please Follow my 2nd account guys !  Rosiesugars ! because after I end this story I will be logging out of this account cause I forgot the password and I bought a new phone. I will continue to write rosekook stories in the other acc. And I'm also gonna follow all of those who follows me in that acc.) I'm in the need of your support in my new account guys.

mznoona214 Prosiekie_ CHIPMUNK_CHAE thank you♥️ you are the first three followers to my second acc. 💜