•Lisa Loud•

"OMG! Park Chaeyoung what is that!" Lisa pointed out to Chaeyoung's neck, she is so loud.

The other girls woke up from the sudden commotion and was looking to Chaeyoung.

"What?" Jennie sit up holding her head.

"What happened?" Jisoo said still feeling dizzy.

"Unnie, she got hickey! KYYYYAHHHHH!" Lisa squeals making Chaeyoung rushes to cover her loud mouth.

"Shhhh! Jungkook might hear you, he'll  feel awkward." Chaeyoung hissed.

"Did something happened last night?" Jennie got her eyes fully opened after hearing the word hickey.

"No, nothing happened. Something got a little bit out of control and this happened." She said letting them all look at her marks.

"I don't believe you." Jisoo shakes her head not believing her.

"I'm not asking you to believe me, I'm just telling the truth." Chaeyoung said straight.

Lisa heared a steps coming from the stairs.

"The owner of the marks is here." Lisa slightly whispered to the girls, Chaeyoung just give her a threatening glare.

"Yeah I forgot, Jungkook made hangover soup for us so you can all go home and...."

"Continue what you didn't finish last night?" Lisa cuts her off with her ridiculously unbelievable imaginations.

"So you can all go home and take some good rest." Chaeyoung got her eyes glaring to Lisa because of his careless words.

"Come on. You are almost celebrating your first anniversary and..."

"What?!" Chaeyoung cuts her off because of something that Lisa said.

"You are almost celebrating..."

"Shit! That's two days from now. How can I ever forget about it." Chaeyoung was flustered knowing that she just forget about their anniversary.

Many unexpected happenings came up so it's understandable.

"Guys you should help me." Chaeyoung look at them with pleading eyes.

"Of course." Jennie quickly answers making Chaeyoung look at them with a wide smile.

"When do you need us?" Jisoo added.

"This afternoon, are you free?" She look at them again waiting for them to answer.

"I'm sorry but I have something to do this afternoon." Jisoo sadly apologized. "But Jennie and Lisa are free, right?" She turns to the girls who is already nodding.

"Good." Chaeyoung nodded.

"Sorry." Jisoo once again apologizes.

"It's okay, unnie." Chaeyoung smiled in assurance.

"What are you gonna buy for...."

Before Lisa could spit all of her sentence, they quickly covered her mouth.

"Lisa!" Jennie scolded.

She gives them a embarrassed look as they slowly takes off their hands from her mouth.

"Sori! Sori!" She bowed to the girls.

"It's okay, c'mon, let's get our soup." Jennie stood up and everyone followed to the dining area.

Jungkook already served the soup of bowl for them. He sit across the table where he is facing Chaeyoung.

Awkward silence filled the air when no one is talking, not even the birds.

"So when will you guys plan for the wedding?" Jisoo started to make the space less awkward.

Jungkook was silent since he is just depending on Chaeyoung.

"Next week." Chaeyoung announces making everyone look at her surprised, even her own fiancé.

"Are you serious?" Jungkook asked still surprised.

"Man! You're the fiancé how can you not know about it?" Lisa look at Jungkook ridiculously.

Chaeyoung nodded and smiled.

"I'll be the bridesmaid." Jennie said making Jisoo and Lisa look at her not agreeing.

"No! I'll be the bridesmaid." Lisa said arguing.

"I am the bridesmaid." Jisoo said.

"Guys! Guys!" Chaeyoung stopped them. "I decided that you three will be my bridesmaid." She said and the girls look at her proudly.

Lisa is starting to get emotional.

"My chippy is gonna get married." Lisa said wiping off the small tears that started to form into her eyes.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of her" Jungkook reached for Chaeyoung's hands and smile to his soon to be bride.

Lisa got a doubtful look to the man.

"Are you sure not to hurt her again?" Lisa said bringing up those happenings.

"Lisa, everything is in the past now." Jisoo said to the young lady.

"Jisoo unnie is right, Lice. Those things are meant to be forgotten and it's time to start a new ones, the happy ones." Jennie agreed.

"But still.."

"Don't be so stubborn." Chaeyoung cuts her off and pulled her into a hug. "Don't worry about me" she said as she gently rubs to the girls back. "Worry about your own wedding soon." Chaeyoung joked.

Lisa hits her teasingly in the arms.

"Yah! I'm still not ready for commitments." Lisa protests making everyone laugh.

"And now lets all hope that today, tomorrow and in the present will all good and beautiful. Let's all avoid the things that will make us unhappy." Jisoo said and everyone agrees.

•••••••••••••••••••

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIENDS♥️

VOTE 🎖
COMMENT 📝
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME 👤