•The Secret Admirer•

Three days have passed and Chaeyoung's secret admirer still hasn't skip a day on sending her flowers and letters or flowers and chocolates. Taehyung always delivers it to her which make Jungkook suspect.

The next day, Jungkook decided to follow Taehyung as he told them that he had to get something. Jungkook followed him without Taehyung knowing.

Taehyung on the other hand, didn't have any idea that someone is following him. He just walks calmly to the road for 15 minutes and stops near Rainbow Petals, yes it's a flower shop. He open the door making the bell ring.

Jungkook was confused and was shocked at what he sees. Taehyung lasted for about 10 minutes inside the shop. The bell rings again making Jungkook look at who's coming out. His eyes widened as he saw Taehyung holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers. He saw him smelled the flowers and smiled looking at it. He looks so happy as he held the flowers to his hands and walk. Jungkook has the urge to go to him and surprise him or just stay silent and ask him about it.

'But if I go to him and tell him that I am tailing him, he'll get disappointed and embarrassed. But if I just ask him about it, will he tell me the truth' he said to himself.

He don't want to disappoint his hyung especially in times like this. He hasn't seen him this happy before. Yes he is a jolly and funny person but deep inside those smiles are million tears that he is hiding.

Flashback......

He walks to Taehyung which is hugging his knees with bottles of alcohol beside him. He can see his sobs and feel his pain.

Taehyung just got into a harsh breakup. Irene his girlfriend or should I say his first love broke up with him saying that she will get married to her parents business partners son. He loved her more than himself. He gave everything to her, he changed for her.

Taehyung was ones a cold and heartless person but after he met Irene he changed.

"Hyung" he called. Taehyung look at him with his drunk and sad eyes.

"Kookie-ah" after all those pain he still manage to look at the young man and smile to him. He can see the sadness that is written all over his face. "How are you kookie?" He asks the young man holding his shoulders.

"Hyung you've had enough" he said as he place the bottles away from his reach.

"Kookie just one more bottle" he reached the last bottle that is in Jungkook's hand.

"Hyung" he said

"Kookie just this one"

"Hyung, please" Jungkook pleads.

"Kookie give me the bottle"

"HYUNG!!!" He shouted. Taehyung look at him and his tears started to drip off his eyes. "That's enough!" He said as he look at his hyungs eyes "You're already hurt" he said "Don't hurt yourself more" Taehyungs shoulder dropped as he hear his words.

He can't stop crying.

He is hurt very hurt.

"I just don't understand why the world is so unfair, Jungkook" he teared. "Why people choose to make someone happy even if they are not happy to what those people choose them to do" he said "I love her, Kook" he look at the young man "I love her so much that I would die for her. I love her so much that I want the whole world to hear how I love her. I love her so much that....." he paused and look at nowhere "that I don't want her to leave me alone." He look back to Jungkook and smile "She lifted me up when the world seems to drag me down. She showed me brightness when I can't see anything but darkness. She showed me love which I thought I don't have. She is everything to me, Jungkook. She's been my world." He sobbed. "She was the one who picked every piece of me." He said and smirked "But I never knew that the ones who picked you up will be the ones to break you again" he cried his heart out.