•Together With The Squad•

"Namjoon Hyung!" Jimin muttered with his eyes widened in surprise.

The boys just stands there looking at their priceless reaction.

"Jin Hyung. Hoseok Hyung!" Taehyung pointed at the two, Hoseok is having the best smile he have and Jin is just feeling his moment as he stood their confidently with his handsome face, he's the World Wide Handsome and we cannot deny it.

"Yoongi Hyung!" Jungkook said still not believing.

"What are those faces?? You didn't say the word WELCOME right" Namjoon chuckled as he sarcastically said his words.

Because of their excitement they couldn't help themselves but to stand and run to them. Jungkook jumped over the couch, Taehyung runs with his arms wide open, and Jimin just walks to them.

They did a tight group hug showing them how much they missed each other. The girls are at awe as they saw them hug each other.

"You didn't told us you were coming?" Jimin said calmly as he look at the guys, he looks calm but deep inside he is very happy and wanted to jump around but EHEM! The girls are looking so he better just act cool.

"Is that how you say I miss you?" Yoongi complained as he responses to Jimin's words. Jimin just giggled at what Yoongi said.

"Ehem" Jin faked a cough as soon as he saw the girls at the couch standing.

Jungkook looks at him confused and Jin just pointed his lips to the girls motioning him to introduce him to them.

Jungkook mouthed an ah finally getting what he is meaning to say. He motioned them to walk near the couch so he can introduce the girls properly, he stood beside Chaeyoung.

"Hyung" he said looking at the four handsome man "This is my girlfriend" he proudly introduces Chaeyoung first.

"Oh! You're the girl. I am glad to meet you" Namjoon formally said holding out his hands as Chaeyoung gladly took it for a shake. "What a lucky guy" he looks at Jungkook, the young man just wiggles his brows in response.

"Chaeyoung, this is my hyungs. Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung" she bowed to the said people as he introduced them one by one.

"Nice meeting you all" Chaeyoung bowed 90 degrees.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Chaeyoung" Hoseok flashed a smile to the girl.

"And this is her friends. Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa" he said as he turns to the girls beside Chaeyoung.

The girls gladly wave their hands to the boys.

Namjoon quickly noticed Jisoo and turn to Jin.

"You both look alike." Namjoon whispered to Jin who is beside him.

"Who?" He looks at the girls.

"The girl named Jisoo" Namjoon said which caught Jisoo's attention, she has this sensitive ears.

"I heard my name, is there a problem?" Jisoo raises her brows to the two guys whispering to each other.

"Sorry" Namjoon quickly bowed in apology "I just think you both look alike" then Jisoo looks at Jin as he pointed the man beside him.