D-7

It was a good cloudy day at the café where Jungkook ang Chaeyoung is sitting comfortable at their table facing each other with a good ocean view at their side. They are now at the best seaside view café in Busan which is the, Café Rooftop Cheongsapo located in Cheongsapo Haeundae, Busan which is a 14 minute drive from their house.

They planned on spending their time together since the wedding is almost 7 days away. And in the last 3 days they will be staying at the hotel near their wedding location, which they also provided rooms for their guests. The reception is at Jin's beach resort which is also in Haeundae-gu. The couple also wants to see the reception which is also the reason why they are here. They still have 2 hours remaining to enjoy their alone time, before they go to Jin's resort to check out the reception area which Suzy said was a great place for the wedding's venue.

"So after the wedding, when do you want us to go first?" Jungkook suddenly asked making Chaeyoung look at him with raised brows sipping her chocolate macchiato.

She put down her drink and sit up straight clearing her throat.

"You booked us a flight for 3 countries which we can go anytime we want. But I don't know which place cause everything is beautiful." she explained making her look so cute as her cheeks keeps on moving up and down as she speaks.

Jungkook just couldn't help but to smile at her cuteness.

"What about Paris?" Jungkook suggested making her face lit up in excitement.

"YEAHHH!!" she exclaimed. "That would be so romantic." she said while picturing them together watching the Eiffel tower.

"You think so?" Jungkook said taking a small sip of his coffee.

"I know sooo." She proudly said.

"Well I guess we will be spending our first day as married couple in Paris, I would want to always keep you close with me." He said melting Chaeyoung's heart with his words.

"Bet!" Chaeyoung smiled looking at him.

Well, honeymoon doesn't always mean to make a miracle. But to some of us, it means a trip or vacation taken by a newly married couple. (source google)

"It's also the best time to have you alone." Jungkook teased which quickly painted her cheeks red.

Jungkook just couldn't stop teasing her, he likes how she reacts to every tease that he throw to her. The way her cheeks always blush to his every sweet words always makes him feel proud, thinking that those butterflies didn't left her.

Chaeyoung took a long sip of her macchiato thinking that this can hide her reaction and crimson red cheeks away from his sight, but she failed and he already saw it the moment he ended his words.

"You love teasing me." Chaeyoung shyly muttered.

"I love you." saying this to her just make her blush even more as he emphasize his word.

She couldn't help smiling as she took her small purse across her face to cover her already super duper red cheeks.

"You should stop hiding those cheeks from your husband ehh." Jungkook commanded making him sound disparate to see her face.

Well who wants to sit across Park Chaeyoung and don't see her face, that is torture.

"You should stop saying those cheesy words if you wanna see my cheeks." Chaeyoung fires back.

Jungkook giggled.

"Come on, let your husband see your face." he said trying to take away the purse across of her face.

"Still not married Jeon Jungkook" Chaeyoung said chuckling.

Jungkook pouted at her statement.

"But we will." Jungkook said in an aegyo.

Hearing it, finally Chaeyoung slowly put her purse that is blocking her from seeing his face.

She slowly puts it down to see Jungkook with his lowkey disappointed expression. He didn't face her way but to the sea.

Chaeyoung leaned her left hand to the table, supporting her weight as she reaches for her face. She leaned close to him as she hold her chin to face her.

PDA ALERT!

Jungkook slowly turn his head to face her. They just don't care about everyone in the café, they want to enjoy their moment as a soon to be married couple.

As he fully face her, they are now inches away from each others face.

"Is my hubby sad?" She pouted looking at him, she gulped as they are so close to each other.

"Is my wifey gonna kiss me." He said as his eyes landed to her soft pink lips.

"Only if my love stops pouting." She said

"What is I keep pouting and be sad?" He ask cutely as he acted like a child. "Would you give me thousands of kisses?" He said and silently smirk.

"A million." She said and gives him a peck in the forehead.

He is happy, although he just acted like he is disappointed the good thing is she didn't disappointed him even more. That's what he love about her.

After an hour of sweetness. They are now on their way to the location of their wedding venue. It is now quite dark as Chaeyoung looked out the window.

As they arrive enter the hall side by side with Jungkook's hand around her waist securing her, Suzy quickly greeted them and escorted them to the area. They entered the elevator as the venue is the 5th floor of the building.

As they step out of the elevator, they came across people gathering some stuffs and big boxes.

"Those are my men, they are now decorating the area to make sure everything is perfect." Suzy said making both Jungkook and Chaeyoung nod. "Also, Mr. Kim asked everyone to secure this floor and transferred some guest to make sure that there will be no inconvenience for some guests." she said professionally. "So here we are. I hope you like it."

Their jaws dropped, the lights that colored the room made it more fancy and beautiful. The room is full of beautiful single colored light making it look like a starry night.(Picture in this chapters intro)

They were quite amused and admired Suzy's talent, all thanks to Jisoo who brought her to the house for the arrangement.

_______________________

Guys, here is your update.

This story is not gonna end quick. We will still get to see RK living their life as a couple, so I'm afraid Book 2 of Younger will be out soon or will just continue here in this book (please tell me in the COMMENT if their is a chapter limit here in wattpad). We will witness how they will fight for their relationship and how strong their love can be when rough times come. Hoping you will look forward to it.

And also, Beautiful Scars will be updated soon. Please check out my other books:

IRREPLACEABLE

I'M MARRIED

BEAUTIFUL SCARS

(find it in my profile)

I just want to tell ya'll that I am not a robot :(

I also have my own excuses. I love my readers so I want to update something for you guys. Please just have patience on my updates. I also have school works and presentations, I have my own personal business. I hope you guys understand on my delays and short updates.

LOVE YA'LL.

Made 1k+ words for ya'll, I'll update soon.

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIEND

VOTE 🎖

COMMENT 📝

DON'T FORGET TO

FOLLOW ME 👤