•Drunk•

A month after the wedding, Chaeyoung and Jungkook feel so much comfort and joy having each other. But relationship is never serious without any misunderstanding and quarrel.

One night, Chaeyoung is walking back and forth as she was contacting Jungkook many times, and in that many times he didn't answer even one of her calls.

Chaeyoung is so worried because something might have happened to him or maybe he is in trouble.

Then later after that, she heard noises coming at the door and she hurriedly run to look at who it was only to see Jungkook crisscrossing his steps as he walk in at the house very drunk.

She run to him in worry.

"Oh my god Jungkook! Why are you drunk?" She said as she help him walk to the couch.

Jungkook is making strange noises because of the alcohol.

"My wi...hukk...wife" he hiccups and smile at her dumbly.

"Shut up, I'm still your fiancé." She crossed her arms above her chest frowning at him.

"Oh! Then let's get married now!" He tends to stand up but because of too much alcohol he can't help himself to stand.

"I need to get you change." She said and grab his arms around her shoulders.

She stumbles as Jungkooks weight keeps on winning against hers, he is heavy. She drop him to the bed and quickly searched some comfortable clothes for him, he smells bad because of the alcohol.

She went back to the bed and undressed his shirt. She look at him in worry. She was about to make him take his shirt on when he suddenly pulled her to him. His breathing is heavy and it smells bad.

Her eyes widened.

"Chaeyoung-ah" he said in a drunk way "I love you" he said and crashed his lips harshly to her.

She keeps on fighting as his grip is strong, she wants to make this stop. He is drunk and something might happen.

As she keeps on wanting to let go, his grip is getting stronger making her clothes make a ripping sounds. She couldn't take it. This is not Jungkook, the alcohol is making him do this.

She gasps as she keeps on getting his grip off of her head pulling her to his face.

*pak!!!

A big loud slap echoed in the room.

Jungkook was finally awake in his drunk state. He look at her in shock eyes seeing her almost off of her clothes, she is panting looking so afraid as she stare at him.

"Cha-Chaeyoung" his voice trembles as he look at her very scared.

She didn't look at him.

"I-I didn't mean it, sorry" he crawl close to her caressing her cheeks as a tear flows down to it.

He is so sorry and shocked, he didn't know what he did, she look so scared and hugging herself.

"I-I need to sleep." She tries to stand up as she pulled her ripped shirt up to cover her body.

"Chaeyoung, I wasn't myself...."

"I know...." she said and sighed not looking at him, she is still in shock about what happened. "I-I'll go to my parents room" she said and holds the door knob open, she paused and look at him.

She know that he doesn't know what he did and he is sorry about it. She look at him in assurance.

"I'm fine." She said and forced a smile.

The moment Chaeyoung closed the door, Jungkook rubbed his temple and scolded himself from what happened. He just harassed her, he don't mean to scare her. He knows that she is now scared and shocked, but all he can do now is scold himself because it already happened.

"Fuck it Jungkook!!!" He said as he harshly brushed his hair back.

And after what happened, he now promised to himself to not repeat the same mistake again. He admits that he is now regretting and disappointed to himself. He scared her away from him.

Without saying anything, he went to the shower to cool himself. He opened the shower and letting the water drops to his body. He closed his eyes as he made a fist punching the tile wall.

After a minute he went out of the bathroom calm and sure that there's no more alcohol left in his body. He went downstairs then to the kitchen. He searched for something to drink and saw a pack of milk in the fridge. He thinks of getting something for Chaeyoung but he is still doubting on walking inside her room.

He wants to apologize to her. As he look back to what happened earlier, he saw how scared her reaction is. He saw how his unknown self has done with her clothes.

He keeps on scolding himself. He wants to go to her and apologize appropriately.

Without any hesitation, he went upstairs holding a tray with milk and cookies in it.

He gulped as soon as he is standing infront of the door.

He lifted his hands to knock but then quickly stop and think again.

He breathed deeply and knocks.

It took her almost 20 seconds to open the door and now she is standing infront of her. She changed her clothes into his hoodies making her look so small.

She bit her lips nervously then look at him and smile.

"I brought this for you." He awkwardly said and looks down to the tray. "Look....."

"Hey.." Chaeyoung quick stopped him from explaining. She knows that he didn't mean it and she's not a teen or a kid anymore to pretend that she's mad. "I'm okay" she smiled assuring him.

He is still not convinced, so he look at her apologetically.

She is now feeling uncomfortable as he look at her that way so she changed the mood.

"Is that for me?" She look at him and smiles.

Jungkook's face slowly lit up seeing her smile.

He nodded.

"Come on. Let's eat this together" she said and opens the door widely for him to walk in.

Chaeyoung can't say that she is fully forgetting what happened earlier but the fact that Jungkook is drunk that time she knows that he is now regretting.

•••••••••••••••••••
Hi 👋🏻

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIENDS♥️

VOTE 🎖
COMMENT 📝
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME 👤