D-3

"Babe?" Chaeyoung called making Jungkook pop his head out in the kitchen counter.

"Yes Baby?" Jungkook innocently smiled walking close to the couch.

"Someone messaged me in Instagram asking me if she can have your Instagram's @?" Chaeyoung looked at him confused.

Jungkook leaned close to her shoulder as he is leaning in the couch behind her.

"Ahh, I remember that girl from the gym yesterday." Jungkook said pointing to her phone.

Chaeyoung was quick to turn her head to face him, he got a shocked reaction seeing her already bridged brows.

"No, it's not what you think it is." Jungkook said explaining himself. "She asked Yoongi hyung for my @ but he gave him yours that's what he told me." He said.

"And? You guys talked to them and had lots of laughs?" Chaeyoung sarcastically laughed.

"No, They asked us if we can have picture with them, but I rejected it." Jungkook said, Chaeyoungs heart softened hearing his statement.

"Really?" she said with a pouty voice.

"Hmmm." Jungkook hummed and nodded. "I don't want to pick those girls over the best day of my life." Jungkook said wrapping his hands around her shoulders back hugging her.

"And what is that best day of your life means?" she repeated.

"Our wedding silly." Jungkook chuckled, Chaeyoung mouthed and ahh.

"I believe you." she said and showed him a picture of the girls with Taehyung, Jimin, and Yoongi. Jungkook smiled proudly at himself. "Jennie unnie commented." Chaeyoung covered her mouth seeing Jennie's comment.

"Let me see." Jungkook walks back to her and looks at her phone.

@jennierubyjane commented: Lets talk -_-

26 minutes ago

"I'm guessing someone's in a big argument right now." Chaeyoung lowly muttered enough for Jungkook to hear.

He laughed silently thinking about Taehyung bein so scared of Jennie right now.

Later at Jennie's condo unit.

"Babe, they just want to take a picture with us." Taehyung explained in a low tone not trying to sound louder that her, he knows what will happen to him when he speaks louder than her.

"And you said yes." Jennie gives him a sarcastic smirk "Wow Kim Taehyung, you are so handsome." Jennie clapped in the most sarcastic way.

"You really are handsome, we can't deny that but......aarrrgggghh" Jennie said arguing with her own statement.

"That's just a picture right there." Taehyung pointed at her phone at the table showing the picture taken yesterday.

"That's just a picture righ ugh.... Kim Taehyung you know how people are this days." Jennie was so mad he can't call him with their endearment.

"Are you mad at me babe....."

"NO I AM NOT KIM TAEHYUNG." she said.

"Then why aren't you calling me baby" Taehyung lowered his head and murmured.

"Louder Kim Taehyung!" Jennie just couldn't control her voice.

"Stop shouting!" he couldn't take it he accidentally raised his voice, Jennie's eyes was wide enough to drown him into her madness.

"Did you just....."

"Babe I..."

"Did you just raised your voice...."