•Who?•

Jisoo's phone rings with a unknown number in her screen.

"Who the hell is this??" She muttered, Lisa is currently in her house because of a sleepover and she had heard her.

"Who?" She curiously asked popping her head up.

"I don't know, it's an unknown number" she is confused whether she'll answer it or not. She give Lisa a help me look. "Should I answer it?" Jisoo was about to press the answer button when..

"Wait!" Lisa stopped her. She has this scared look to her unnie. "What if it's a kidnapper and will ask you for a ransom?!" She freaked.

"You're too negative" Jisoo chuckled nervously, she seriously don't know who this caller is

And suddenly it stopped. They heaved a deep relieved sigh as it ended.

But not a second passed it ringed again making them both freak out. Lisa jumped in her seat and looked at Jisoo's phone.

Jisoo gathered all her courage to answer it. She crossed her fingers for luck.

"HELLO!! IF YOU'RE A KIDNAPPER, I DON'T HAVE MONEY FOR RANSOM AND I AM BROKE!" she was about to end the call because of fear when someone speaked up.

"Jisoo Noona!" Jisoo got confused and held the phone back to her ears.

"W-Who are you?" Lisa said to the speaker.

"Lisa-ssi?" The guy said. They both look at each other in confusion.

"How do you know us?" Jisoo asked the caller.

"Oh! Yeah" he chuckled lightly and speaked "I'm .........."

Then Lisa and Jisoo both said an ah as the guy introduced himself.

After they got the call Jisoo and Lisa both went to the Airport to pick up the person who called them. They are now on their way to Jisoo's house, the guy asked for a favor if they can take him to Chaeyoung, both girls are having doubts of what they'll answer to him.

"Please?" the guys pleaded with his puppy eyes.

"You know that won't work." Lisa shakes her head in disagree.

"Chaeyoung doesn't want to see your face ever since she last saw you, don't expect us to say yes PABO!" Jisoo pointed her finger to him.

"Noona please. I really want to sought things out. Please, Noona let me see her and talk to her."

Jisoo is doubting on herself.

"You're making this things hard for me!" Jisoo massages her temples because of the frustration this guy is giving her.

"Please, Noona!" he look at Jisoo "Lisa?" He stared at Lisa with his puppy eyes.

"Don't look at me, I'm not the cousin here!" she held up her palms infront of the mans face telling him to stop asking.

"O-Okay! Okay!!" She finally gives up. She is not sure about her decision. She might get fired by Chaeyoung because of bringing him to her, she doesn't have any other choice because this man will just annoy her for asking the same favor. "I'll bring you to her" the mans face lit up.