•BEACH/B!TCH pt.3•

After the small scene back at the restaurant, the group headed back to their room to change to swimming attires.

As they were heading back to the rooms Chaeyoung speaks as Jungkook is walking by her side.

"She's the reason" there's a hint of disappointment in her voice as she keep her eyes in their way while they walk.

Jungkook was a bit of confused, she?

"Who?" Jungkook said as he didn't know what she's talking about, but then his mind flashed back to what happened earlier. "Her" he muttered with his low voice.

Chaeyoung just hummed in response. She wants to hear more.

"I bumped into her when I went out of your room earlier" he speaked Chaeyoung's eyes was still focused on her way. He gulped "I didn't expect her to be here" he sound nervous.

"Hey" Chaeyoung stopped from her track, Jungkook stop too. They are now behind the others. She looks at him, she doesn't want him to feel like he's under her commands and control. "I'm sorry for pressuring you" She cupped the mans face, Jungkook smiled in response as he look straight to her eyes.

"You're not pressuring me" he cupped her face back, he closed the gap of their forehead as they stare straight to each other "She is" he said to her.

She slowly caress his face making him close his eyes because of the touch.

"You don't need to be pressure because of her" she said, Jungkook open his eyes directly meeting hers "You don't have to."

She ended her words, he smiles as he nodded to her. Now he feel secured and guarded, it may sound gay because he's a guy making his girlfriend say this to him but it's a cycle for them. Jungkook protects her then Chaeyoung protects him, and that's what made them strong.

They continued to walk as they are now far behind from the others. Chaeyoung runs back to the room, she open the door and went to the bed where her bag is. She saw Lisa wearing a robe with her hands on her side as she looks at a random bikini laying in the bed covers. Lisa look at her, she needs help.

"What should I wear?" Lisa widened her eye making it look bigger as she turns to look at Chaeyoung who is currently opening her bag.

"Just pick anything, you look good in everything" she said putting on a wink as she end her words, Lisa was flattered as her smile shows.

"You're the best" she said with a thumbs up and quickly picked a black rash guard and a black panty short. She quickly wear it as soon as she picked it.

Now Chaeyoung is struggling to choose a bikini, she would either wear one or just the rash guard, we don't know what will be Jungkook's reaction with her wearing a bikini. We never know.

Her crazy mind got a crazy idea. She picked the stripe bikini, not too revealing but is able to show her beautiful tights.

She looked at the mirror, she looked good. She wear a see-through shirt to cover a bit of skin.

"Would Jungkook allow you to wear that?" Lisa looks at her with a teasing smirk.

"We'll know later" she giggled at her response. Lisa just shakes her head because of what her friend is thinking right now.

"By the looks of it, Jungkook will definitely sew you" Lisa chuckled.

They finally head to the door but as soon as they open it Jungkook is already beside the door leaning, he's waiting for them to come out.