•BEACH/B!TCH•

As what Jin said yesterday, Namjoon really came with his white BMW car. He is wearing his hawaiin shirt looking so cool with his shades.

"Are you guys ready?" He asked scanning all of them if they are all complete.

"Lisa forgot something at the house she'll be back quick" Chaeyoung said as she points to the house.

Namjoon nodded and checked all of them.
They both have their bags and summer hats with them.

It's funny how boys just have small bags while the girls almost brought their luggage with them. Namjoon chuckled at his thought.

Lisa came back after a minute. She just forgot her powerbank and sunglasses.

"Are we all complete?" Namjoon asks again.

They all nodded.

"Who's coming with me?" He raised his hands as he holds his car keys up.

"Taehyung and Jimin will" Jungkook said and the mentioned guy nodded in agree.

Namjoon motioned the two young guys to head to the car and look at the remaining person. Jisoo brought her van with her.

"You just follow me okay?" Namjoon said looking at Jisoo who will drive the van to the resort.

Before they can hit the road. The boys helped the girls to take their bags to the van as it looks heavy because of its size. They are all set and now ready to go.

Namjoon honked twice signaling Jisoo to start the engine and she did. Namjoon is leading the way as Jisoo's van follows. The ride was quiet and slow.

Lisa and Jennie is next to the drivers seat then Jungkook and Chaeyoung is on the third seat, no one can ever separate this two. Chaeyoung is looking at the game Jungkook is playing. While Lisa and Jennie is taking a nap.

It took an hour drive until they reach Hotel Songdo Beach and Resort.

"Chaeyoung?" Jungkook slightly shakes her as she feels asleep because of the long ride

Chaeyoung groaned.

"We're here" Chaeyoung quickly opens her eyes at the thought of seeing the ocean again.

She went out of the van and the smell of ocean air greeted her. She inhaled closing her eyes.

Jungkook followed to get off of the car and now holding her bag.

"Welcome!" Jin speaks up stealing everyone's attention. "This is my humble resort" he introduced.