•Jungkook's Questions•

After Taehyung showed up earlier with weird vibes and actions, Chaeyoung went to their living room to lay down and scroll to her phone. She placed the flowers in their table infront of their sala set. But before she could lay down and face her phone someone just knocked from their door making Chaeyoung groan.

"Coming!!" She slightly run as she go to get the door.

She sighed and opens.

Jungkook was standing outside her doorstep which sents butterflies to her stomach.

"J-Jungkook? What a surprise?" Jungkook look at her confused.

"What do you mean? I come here everyday?" He look at her with full confusion in his face.

She felt shy.

"I-I mean what are you doing here?" She asks stuttering.

Maybe because of what she said earlier or because of Mr. Jeon Jungkook standing infront of her.

"I came here to...." he paused and annoyingly look at her "Can you just invite me inside so I can talk?" He said to her which made her look at him in shock.

"Oh yes" she said opening the door widely.

Jungkook is very confused about how Chaeyoung act today. And he really wants to know why and what is the reason behind this blank minded Chaeyoung infront of him.

Jungkook walk inside the house like it's his own.

"So what are you up to?" Chaeyoung said as she walkd to the living room.

"Nothing actually" Jungkook said loudly as he is in the kitchen trying to get some food.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes as he replies. She opened her phone and scrolled in Instagram.

She passed many peoples post and end up looking at a picture she had in her timeline.

It was her and Paul Klien. Paul was her close friend in her high school days. Paul now is a great vocalist in a band called Lany. She loves their music and she misses him a lot.

"Who is that?" She almost jumped because of his sudden appearance beside her. He is closely looking at the picture in the screen.

Her heart beats very fast as his face is touching her cheeks. His chin is slightly touching her shoulder. And she can feel amd hear his hot breath running through her hands.

"Who is it?" He turned his head to face her and they are almost inches away from their faces to touch. His nose is inches away from her cheeks which sent chills to her spines. Her breathing is very fast due to the uncomfortable situation she has right now.

Jungkook smirked at her scared face.

He moved away from her to let her breath because she looks nervous.

Chaeyoung can now finally breath.

What the hell is he doing shit!

She breathes in and act like nothing happened and everything he does did not affect her which actually make her organs frozen.

"Who is he?" He asks like a tone of a commanding boyfriend.

"Paul" she answered calmly.

"I'm not asking about his name" he said and takes a bite of his toasted bread topped with thick nutella spread "Who is he?" He speaks as he munched his food.