•BEACH/B!TCH pt.4•

Jin told them to enjoy the beach so the girls except for Chaeyoung who is now in the water splashing each others faces, they are literally enjoying it. While Chaeyoung on the other hand is on the side of the table watching as Yoongi cut the spices, she looks at the bell pepper. It's her favorite.

Yoongi is bothered because of the way Chaeyoung looks.

"Jungkook-ahh!" Yoongi called, Chaeyoung didn't bother to take her eyes away of the spice. "C-Could you take your girlfriend with you? She's making me feel weird" because of that Chaeyoung looks at Yoongi, questioning.

"Oh! I'm sorry, Oppa" Chaeyoung apologized at the man "It's just that bell pepper is my favorite" she shyly smiled at the man, Yoongi was enchanted by her unbelievable charm.

He paused as he stare at the girl.

"Can I at least take one?" Chaeyoung gulped as she pointed at the spice, Yoongi shakes his head from his sudden daydream.

"What?" He shakes his head waking himself up.

"The pepper I want one" she looks at him with her cute puppy eyes, she's like a child.

"Su-Sure!" Yoongi picked a hand full of pepper, Chaeyoung got shocked as he passed her many peppers.

"Th-Thanks?" She awkwardly smile hugging the pepper.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Namjoon called which stole her attention. She took one pepper in her arms, takes a bite and slightly run to Namjoon.

"What is it Namjoon Oppa?" Jungkook over heard what she said.

"Could you take my job for a while? I need to go to a restroom" Namjoon said getting up, he looks like he's struggling.

"Oh! Sure oppa!" Then Chaeyoung said sitting down to his chair.

"Finally! I have a purpose" she mumbled under her breath as she seats down, she is happy that Namjoon need to go because now she has something to do.

Jungkook came with a pout on his face.

"What's wrong?" Chaeyoung look at him in worry.

"How come you call him Oppa?" Jungkook pouted like a child.

"Awee, should I call you oppa too?" Jungkook's face lit up hearing her word, he nodded like a kid putting a big smile in his face as he stare at her adorably.

"That's not appropriate!" Chaeyoung pokes his nose, he look at her with a frown.

"What do you mean?" He said.

"I'm a month older than you. You should call me Noona then" Chaeyoung joked which made furrow his brows.

"You never even let me call you Noona before" he crossed his arms above his chest then suddenly his cheesy smile appeared. "You know what's a good name to call you?" Chaeyoung look at him confused.

"What?"

"My wife" then he wiggled his brows to her.

Chaeyoung burst out laughing, what a cocky joke.

"You're funny" she lightly hit his arms.

"Ouch" he touched the part that Chaeyoung hit, He pretended that it hurts.

"That doesn't hurt, stop pretending!" Chaeyoung chuckled then continued to do what Namjoon was supposed to do.

"You'll get a punishment later" Jungkook whispered in her ears, his hot breath brushed to her neck sending a quick shiver down her spine.

She looks at him nervously.

"Wh-What do you mean?" Chaeyoung stuttered.

Then Jungkook's smile slowly appeared to his face, he laughed at her reaction.

"You should've seen your face!" He giggled.

"That's not funny" she hits him in the arms, but now it hurts.

"That hurts." He look at her shocked, he slowly rubbed the part Chaeyoung hits, a painful red color slowly formed into a hand, Chaeyoung's hand.

"That's you're punishment" she said to his face.

"It's okay" Jungkook said as he stands up, she didn't apologize but he forgives her. He give her a light kiss on the forehead and head back to where he is standing earlier, near Jin.

"WOOHHHH!!!" Hoseok shouted making them all look at him in shock "I NEED TO GET A GIRL RIGHT NOW! THIS COUPLE IS MAKING ME ENVIOUS!" Hoseok complained making them all laugh.

After all of their works are done, they all run to the sea shouting happily. They splashed water into each others faces. Chaeyoung and Jungkook is having a water fight, Jungkook is not making her win. He knows how competitive Chaeyoung is when it comes to games.

"Fire!!!!!!!" Namjoon shouted making a big wave hitting Jin hard in the face.

"Yahhhh!!!!" Jin shouted making his revenge with his biggest wave as he jumps into the water.

"Hold your fire!!!" Hoseok shouted but the girls didn't listen instead Lisa took a bowl back at their table and put a water into it, she gave it to Jisoo then passing it to Jennie.

Jennie quickly poured the water down to Hoseok covering his head with a bowl.

"Bowl Monster!!!!" Chaeyoung shouted as she pretended to get scared. Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie shouts as they run away from Hoseok who also pretended to be a monster.

He caught Jungkook but the young man suddenly pushed him away making him fall into the water.

Jungkook runs away quickly as he laughs at Hoseok's reaction.

The fun lasted until the sun sets down. They seated in the sand watching the beautiful sunset making the sky colored in dark blue with a bit of purple and pink colors.

It looks beautiful.

"Would you all mind if we seat here?" They all look up to who was talking.

Jennie rolled her eyes as she saw the girl.

"Wtf!" Jennie muttered as she chuckled looking away.

Their beautiful day is ruined again.

•••••••••••

Short chapter!!!!

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIENDS♥️

VOTE 🎖
COMMENT 📝
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME 👤