•What Are We pt.2•

"Chaeyoung-ah!!" she slightly got annoyed this person is shaking her so hard that her soul almost left her body.

"Chaeyoung-ah" Chaeyoung groaned putting the pillow above her head to lessen the noise but the shaking keeps on getting harder but then it stops. She smiled at the thought of finally continuing her sleep with peace.

She don't know what hour she slept last night because of the gigglings and smiling she did. But all she knows is she was happy and confused that night.

Splash!!!

A cold heavy liquid splashed in her entire body making her jump out of her bed. She look at the person infront of her that is laughing so hard that she almost couldn't breath. The urge of getting angry to that person turned into excitement as she saw who it is.

"Alice Unnie!!!" She squeals at the person infront of her.

"I'm home!!!" Alice exclaimed spreading her arms showing her full body to her as she spins.

"Oh My God!! How...." she is speechless, she don't know what and how to react. "When? What... When?!!!" She look at her with wide eyes, she still couldn't believe it. Lots of beautiful things happened to her last night and today adds.

She missed her sister so much.

Alice has been away for almost two years because of some business matters in Australia and now she is back.

"I came home last night and decided to surprise you but you're already asleep" Alice said with her Aussi accent which is really beautiful in her ears since she's been dying to hear it personally.

"I miss you!!" Chaeyoung stands up from her bed and walk to her.

"Opppsss!!!" She held a hand to stop her from getting close. "You should take a bath first, take your sheet to the washing machine and go downstairs to eat okay" she said and left.

Chaeyoung looks at her drenched pajamas. She really need to get a warm shower and change the bed covers. She smiled. She takes off the cover which is wet. She took the pail that Alice used to throw her some water and take a bath.

She walk downstairs which is greeted by her sister and a man. He is talking to her sister. He is tall, black hair, he is wearing white shirt and denim pants. Until he turns to look at the stairs where she is standing. Her eyes slowly widened as she saw who it was.

It was Paul Jason Klien, her high school classmate and also her boy best friend

This is too much for her. Is it her birthday or is it just her lucky day.

"Good morning Rosie" he speaks up as she stared at him. This is unbelievable. It's almost 4 years since she last saw him with school uniform and his long hair.