•She's Just a Friend•

Jungkook walk his way to his house, tired. He never felt so disappointed in himself, he didn't even know where his disappointment came and started. But after his conversation with Chaeyoung he started to feel that way. He regretted on visiting her to her house and even regretted on apologizing to her.

He silently made his trace to his house when a familiar face stops infront of him.

"Jungkook?" A lady speaks, he tried to adjust his eyes to the dark to see who it is. "It's me!"

"Auntie?" It is Chaeyoung's mother, he awkwardly smiles "It's getting dark, Auntie, why are you alone walking?" He asks.

"Tsk, Stop calling me, Auntie, it makes me feel old" she locks her arms in his arms pulling him back to Chaeyoung's. He tried to stop but he can't because if he does he might drag the lady back.

He just followed where Mrs.Park is leading him. He is a bit flustered and nervous.

"I went to your house for a visit" the lady started to talk while walking still pulling him to her "Chaeyoung just told me this morning that you came back yesterday, I was really surprised and don't know what to do...." Mrs. Park continued to talk, but Jungkook's mind is occupied with questions and choices.

'Should I tell her I just went to their house?'

'No, Jungkook!! That will sound disrespectful'

'What will I do if she see her daughter crying? What will I say!!'

His mind is protesting and really don't know what to do. Maybe because he is guilty of what he did to her. Or maybe he just doesn't want to see her tears falling from her eyes.

"Are you ok, Son?" He snapped back to reality and scanned the area, they are already standing infront of their door.

"Y-Yes, Auntie"

"I told you, call me Mom instead" he look at her confused.

'Really?'

"Mom?" He repeated to make sure.

"Good" he is confused.

The door opens showing Chaeyoung with a tissue roll, she was crying after he left her.

"What are you doing here?" She asks him, unwelcome.

"What are you saying, Chaeyoung?" Her mother told her with a bridged brows "He is our guest, he'll be eating with us tonight" Chaeyoung's jaw dropped in surprise.

Chaeyoung wished not to see him again, but what her mom just did just proved that wishes just don't come true.

Jungkook made a hidden smirk, he just win. If his mother likes her than him, then her mother likes him than her.

'It's a tie'

"I'll just cook something for us to eat" her mother smiled at him.

"Sure, Mom" they said in unison, Chaeyoung look at him confused and surprised.

"Since when did you call her mom?" She asked him, she gritted her teeth in annoyance.

He just ignored her and just look at Chaeyoung's mom with a smile.

"Oh, yes, I told him to call me Mom instead of Auntie, isn't it sweet" her mom looks so happy and proud as she turn around and head to the kitchen.