•The Wedding•

Time skipped.

Jungkook and Chaeyoung is getting ready for the wedding that they are invited to attend.

Chaeyoung got her make-up and hair done and she wears this.

And her hair and makeup looks like this.

Jungkook is also finished and now tying his shoes

This is his look and style.

Their outfits are perfect since the venue is at the beach.

They both headed to the car Jungkook's father owned. They left the car after going back to america so that Jungkook has his service incase he needs to go somewhere far. It's a white Lamborghini car so he needs to really take care of it. They are now heading to the venue the invitation told them to go. It's 5:45 pm and it will take them almost an hour to arrive at the venue. Since they've got a bit of time, Jungkook decided to go for a normal speed. Not too fast and not too slow, just enough to get there on time.

"You think they're also invited?" Chaeyoung said referring to the girls and the boys.

"I'm not really sure, I forgot to ask them." He said as he keeps his eyes on the road.

Chaeyoung nodded and looks at the side window beside her. The road is slowly getting dark as the sun starts to set down.

Minutes later they finally arrived at the venue. As Jungkook stops the car in the parking lot. Chaeyoung got a bit worried and nervous. Then Jungkook holds her hands making her look at him in the eyes.

"Hey." He softly called and she looks at him "You look beautiful." Jungkook flashed her a smile making her face lit up as soon as he said those words.

They finally get off the car and headed tot the venue. As they walk closer to the entrance they heard some slow music playing. They arrived in time.

They entered the venue. What's shocking is all the attention of the guest where quickly drawn to them as they step in the place. They saw the bride and the groom infront of the crowd sitting in the big table with their parents beside them. They look so happy.

A girl took their attention as she lead them to theit seat. As they reach the table, familiar faces greeted them.

"Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed as he saw six men with their stunning looks.

"Unnie!! Lisa!!" Chaeyoung also exclaimed as she saw the girls looking so beautiful in their simple dresses.

They are now complete knowing that everyone is invited.

The event continued and all of their attention was drawn to the couple dancing in the dance floor as a slow song played while they sway hugging each other.

Everyone is in awe as they all have witnessed the beautiful and emotional expressions shown in the groom and the brides face.

"Do you have it?" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook and the younger smiles as he nodded.

Jungkook had been planning about this since they had a vacation in this resort. They've been talking a lot in their room, planning.

"I'm nervous hyung." Jungkook said slowly shaking his knees intentionally to keep him calm.

"Don't worry." Taehyung said tapping his back "You got this!" He said to the younger earning an agreeing smile.

••••••••••••••••••••••

God! I wonder what their plan is🧐.

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIENDS♥️

VOTE 🎖
COMMENT 📝
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME 👤