•Beside You pt.3•

It just took them a second to get out of the restaurant. Chaeyoung was still on process about what just happened and how did she came out of that restaurant.

She slowly look at Jungkook who is a bit catching his breath because of that quick run. She slowly look down to her arms to see Jungkook's hands intertwined in hers. Her face quickly felt hot and she can feel those pink tint slowly coloring her cheeks.

"Where are we going?" She asks "I'm hungry" she pouted.

Jungkook look at her in awe and tightened his hold.

He gently pull her with him and scan around the mall for some good restaurants. They walk pass some clothing store, makeup store and even shoe store. They stopped for a while to scan again. Jungkook felt someone is following behind them but as soon as he turn around he saw nothing but a standee smiling right there wearing his product.

"Oh, there!" He pointed as he saw some food signs. He quickly pulled her with him and went inside a luxurious looking restaurant.

"Why did you bring me here?" Chaeyoung scanned looking at how luxurious this place is.

"I want to fill that stomach of yours" Jungkook answered making Chaeyoung look down to avoid him from seeing her tomato red face.

They sat down in a table for two spot that has a nice centerpiece design with a small chandelier on their top.

Jungkook called the waiter and ordered food for them. He didn't let Chaeyoung choose because he already know what she like and doesn't like.

A minute of waiting and a set of food and more like a buffet was served infront of them. Chaeyoung was a bit shock and startled seeing the food that is placed infront of her.

"E-Excuse me sir?" She said stopping the waiters to serve the food but Jungkook also stopped her and ask them to continue serving.

She look at him with a what the hell look.

"Hey!" She called, Jungkook move a bit close to hear what she is trying to say "This is not our order right? We didn't held any party that has only two person invited" she complained.

"I know, but I want that stomach to be filled" he pointed at her flat stomach. She just look at him speechless "Don't worry if we can't finish all of this, we'll just bring it out" he smiled in assurance.

Jungkook signals her to start eating and because Chaeyoung is a big eater, she didn't hesitate on putting foods to her plate. Jungkook on the other hands doesn't want her to win this type of talent that he also have, eating.

King crab - finished
Fish Fillet - finished
Chicken and shrimp
Fettuccine pasta - finished
Fried Chicken - finished
Grilled meat- finished
Fried shrimps- finished
Kimbap - finished
Black bean noodle - finished
Desserts- finished

The only left in their table was the plates.

"I knew you're hungry" Jungkook said chuckling at her.

"I think I won't be able to eat tomorrow" she said hilding her stomach, she can't lie she really enjoyed the food and he really filled her stomach with all that food.

"Yah! Don't you dare skip breakfast" he warned and he mean it. "You don't look good being skinny" he said not thinking what he just said.