•BEACH/B!TCH pt.2•

They all went out of their rooms as Namjoon told them that they will go to the restaurant for lunch. They haven't been able to walk around and wander in the resort as everyone is tired for the long ride.

"Can you please call the others?" They hear Jin said to one of his employee as they were all heading to the Hotels Fine dining restaurant.

Jin is sitting in a large table with a menu on his hand.

"No need hyung" Namjoon quickly speaked as the man Jin was just talking to turn to their direction quickly.

"Oh, come! Come!" Jin held out a hand calling them to the table that he is in now.

The girls are a bit shy as they approach the table. They just met Jin yesterday and now he is treating them a package from his hotel. Jisoo walks awkwardly as Jin's eyes adjusted to her.

She bowed to the man, he smiled at the girl.

Jin got a sister vibe with Jisoo and they really look like siblings. He just can't stop from being so proud of himself that he keeps on bragging about how lovely he is.

"Please, take a seat" Jin said as he motioned them to sit with him.

The girls are still adjusting to the awkward state that they have right now. They are not used to this new people so it's kinda embarrassing.

Jin and Namjoon are facing each other in the small width side of the table. Suga, Jimin, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook are at the left side which their back are facing the restaurant entrance while the girls are at the opposite side facing the boys.

RM- Namjoon
KSJ- Jin
Jm- Jimin
SG- Yoongi
TH- Taehyung
HSK- Hoseok
JK- Jungkook
LS- Lisa
KJN- Jennie
KJS- Jisoo
PCY- Chaeyoung

          JM     SG      HSK        TH     JK
RM [                                                      ]KSJ
             LS     KJN      KJS      PCY

         (This is the seat arrangement)

Jungkook has been spacing out since they went inside the restaurant which make Chaeyoung wonder. She can't talk to him right now because everyone might start asking him questions so she just sit there silently.

"Jungkook-ah" Taehyung called Jungkook, Everyone is in their phone so they didn't seem to care.

Jungkook woke up from his deep thoughts. He just couldn't get over what Tzuyu has been saying. She's been so weird that it made him cringe badly and he knows that she's up to something beyond his expectations and it will be bad, really bad.

"Is something wrong?" Everyone turn their head to look at Jungkook in sync, they all have a worried and questioning look to the man.

He took a quick glance to Chaeyoung who is giving him the same reaction. He look back to Taehyung and forced a smile as he shake his head.

"Nothing" he said assuring everyone, but when he looks at Chaeyoung he knows that she is not convinced by the way she is looking at him.

Chaeyoung shakes her head lightly as they stare at each other, his eyes soften.

'I know something's bothering you' she said as she looks at him directly in the eyes.

They are speaking with their eyes, how powerful love is.

'I will tell you later' he answered as he stared at her, she looks worried.