•Beside You•

The group walk around the mall looking for good stuffs and restaurants.

Jungkook on the other hand doesn't seem to be so comfortable about what Chaeyoung is wearing, yes they have the same color of clothes but what kind of clothes she is wearing right now doesn't seem to satisfy him but just satisfy and give pleasure to those boys that they have passed.

"Chaeyoung?" Jungkook called that stole the attention of the others.

Chaeyoung stopped from walking and turn around to look at Jungkook with her brows raised.

"I need to talk to you" he said, Chaeyoung is currently clinging to Lisa's arms. Lisa quickly push Chaeyoung towards Jungkook making Jungkook run a bit to catch her from tripping.

"Lisa!" Jungkook said holding Chaeyoung, his eyes was so mad about her sudden action. Although Lisa didn't do it on purpose and it just happened accidentally out of her senses.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it" she apologized. She walk closer to Chaeyoung to ask for her apology.

"It's ok, I'm not hurt" Chaeyoung said smiling to Lisa.

"You almost tripped and fall to the ground." Jungkook said with full concern.

"But I didn't fell down so it's not a problem" Chaeyoung protests which shut Jungkook up.

"Jungkook, you're over acting, bro?" Taehyung tapped Jungkook's shoulder to calm him down. Jungkook sighed deeply and continued to walk.

They walked around the mall looking around the spots that can caught their attention but Jungkook was busy watching over Chaeyoung. There's no second that he take her off his eyes.

"Guys I need to buy something in the womans wear, can someone accompany me?" She asks.

Jungkook calmly walk towards her. She just shrugged and look at the others.

"I'll go with them" Jisoo said already apologizing. Chaeyoung just smiled and nodded.

"Maybe you guys need to talk too, so I'll go with them" Jennie said.

The boys agreed with the girls except for Jimin.

"Can I come?" Jungkook look at Jimin questionably.

"Why not?" Chaeyoung smiled. Jimin happily walk towards them.

"Don't you have something to buy hyung" Jungkook said which make Jimin look at him confusingly and suspiciously.

"No." Jimin said.

"Are you guys coming or not?" Chaeyoung said which already walk ahead first.

Jungkook don't have any other choice but to walk and just shut up.

Chaeyoung took awhile of looking for a clothes. Jimin got bored so he decided to go to the Men's wear which give Jungkook the chance to talk to Chaeyoung alone.

He gently and silently walk to Chaeyoung who's having difficulty of choosing clothes.

He stood behind her and watch her silently.

"How are you comfortable with those clothes?" He asks, he can't stand watching her wear those revealing clothes.

Chaeyoung look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked as she stop and look at him.

"Those clothes? Are you comfortable with that?" Chaeyoung smiled devilishly thinking about how Jungkook become so protective to her.