•What Are We?•

After what happened. Lisa and Jisoo already passed out in the living room which lives only Jimin finishing the movie.

"What the hell guys!!!" He quickly stand up as Chaeyoung and Jungkook stands beside the tv. He look so frightened because pf the movie. "Where have you been! I watched this freaking clown alone while he scares the people in the movie! Do you know how scared I am?" He said. Jungkook and Chaeyoung looks at each other.

"Easy" Jungkook said calming him down as he seat beside him. Chaeyoung followed seating beside Jungkook. "How's the movie?" He said and looks at the television but paused as he only sees the credits rolling in it.

"It's already finished and we're going home." Jimin stands up, he is a bit upset.

"Why are you so angry about it?" Jungkook said whining. He looks at his hyung. "You probably got comapany here...." he paused. He sees Lisa and Jisoo already sleeping in the couch. Now he understands why he's acting so angry/upset. The girls is already sleeping.

"Let's go home." Jimin sighed in disbelief. He still couldn't forgive them for living him.

"Chaeyoung..." before he can speak more. Chaeyoung cuts him off by saying.

"I understand" she smiled in assurance. "Goodnight" she smiled sweetly to him.

Jungkook smiled in reply following Jimin already waiting to the door.

Jungkook chuckled at the thought of Jimin being totally angry because of a scary movie. And the scene back there outside just made a smile escape in his lips. But his smile curved down as a thought gets inside his head.

He kissed her without even asking her what they are. Just a stupid Jeon Jungkook not thinking right. He grunted at his own thoughts.

"Shit" he mumbled.

Chaeyoung on the other hand was putting covers above the girls body. You won't expect her to carry them upstairs, I mean she's Park Chaeyoung, how can she carry them while she's thinner than this two.

She went up to her room and layed at her bed.

"Goodnight Park Chaeyoung" she smiled.

1

2

3

Her eyes opened and a smile curved to her lips. The scene where Jungkook kissed her started to play in her mind. She closed her eyes again as she scolds herself to sleep already and not think of anything but SLEEP.

1

2

3

She smiled again thinking about the kiss.

"What the fuck Chaeyoung!" She shouted in her pillow as she can't help but smile and giggle at what happened. "Park Chaeyoung Sleep!!!" She cursed in her head. Not a second passed and a smiled appeared in her lips again.

She couldn't believe what is happening to her but her head keeps on replaying what happened outside with Jungkook. She rolled in her bed as she couldn't help but scream in joy as she thinks of the kiss. She kicked the air in happiness.

"You're inlove Park Chaeyoung now SLEEP!!!" She screamed at herself. She tries to close her eyes AGAIN.

"Hehehehehehe!" She giggle again. She couldn't stop scolding and cursing to herself because of how her mind keeps on replaying the kiss. Everytime she close her eyes the image of Jungkook kissing her just magically flashes in.

But then she paused. She stared at the ceiling.

"What are we?" The question suddenly came out of her mouth. She is disappointed, how come she never ask him about that.

Great! Just great.

••••••••••••••••••••••

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIENDS♥️

VOTE 🎖
COMMENT 📝
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME 👤