•Just A Normal Day•

"Babe! You got a mail here!!" Jungkook shouted as he put the envelope into the kitchen counter.

Chaeyoung came running from the couch to the kitchen. Jungkook went to where Chaeyoung was sitting earlier and eats the ice cream that she is eating earlier.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked as soon as Chaeyoung came back from the couch scanning the envelope back to back.

"I don't know." She shrugged.

She ripped the envelope off taking out the hard paper inside it.

"It's an invitation!" Chaeyoung showed Jungkook the paper with a confused look.

"Where do you think does it come from?" Jungkook asked moving close to her side resting his hands above the couch for her to rest her head and she did.

She opened the card.

"It's from Tzuyu and Mingyu." She look to Jungkook then back to the card. "Park Chaeyoung and Jeon Jungkook." she read it out loud for him to hear it "We are pleased to have you in our wedding this Sunday..." she read.

"It's two days ahead." Jungkook said and Chaeyoung nodded.

"At the Songdo Beach and Resort as our venue, at exactly 7:00 pm as the start of our program" she ended and look at Jungkook.

"Should we?" Jungkook looks at her.

"Why not?" She smiled at him and stand up. "She is our friend and it's a wedding" she continues to talk as she went to the fridge to take another ice cream and went back to the couch "We should go." She said as she opening the ice cream container scooping a spoonful of it shoving it into her mouth. "Plus!" She added as the ice cream melt in her mouth making it a bit unclear for her words. "It's a special day." She said fully melting the ice cream in her tongue.

Jungkook wraps his arms around her as she took another spoonful.

"Do you want to walk in the isle?" He suddenly said making her choke because of his words.

She gulped the ice cream and nodded as she look at him.

"Of course I want to." She exclaimed "I think that's every girls dream. To walk in the isle as her man waits for her in the altar." She said picturing out her words and smile.

Jungkook look at her dearly smiling like crazy.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She look at Jungkook confused but with a smile.

"Am I the man waiting in the altar?" He asks.

She giggles and lightly poke his nose.

She nodded. He hug her because of what she said. He is very happy knowing that he is the man she imagined waiting for her in the altar.

He couldn't express his happiness through his words so he just hug her tightly making her smile.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Hey! A short update for you.💗😊

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIENDS♥️

VOTE 🎖
COMMENT 📝
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME 👤