D-6

Ever since they saw the wedding venue, they were more excited and wished for the D-day to come quick. They were too excited to see the visitors also for those friends who they didn't see for so long.

They are now both sitting beside each other, Jungkook was on his phone texting some friends while Chaeyoung is busy eating her ice cream.

"What do you think will happen during the wedding?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked out of the blue.

Jungkook look at her with a are you serious look.

He put his phone aside and slowly puts his hand wrapped around her.

"I guess it will be the most beautiful day of my life." Jungkook exclaimed squeezing the small Chaeyoung tight in his embrace.

"In our life." Chaeyoung corrected, Jungkook hummed as he planted soft kisses in her hair then to her forehead. "Do you think all of them will come to the wedding?" Chaeyoung said in a worried tone.

"Who?" Jungkook said as he take him off of his embrace and looked at her face, she looked up to him with her hazel brown eyes.

"All of them." Chaeyoung said reffering to the guests overseas which is her and his friends who they haven't seen in a while.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook said "Of course they will all come, Who would want to miss the wedding of the year?" Jungkook said ridiculously making Chaeyoung burst out of laugher.

"Seriously." Chaeyoung laughed.

"Of....."

*DING-DONG*

Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, the doorbell rang causing them to look at the door in sync.

"Did you order something?" Jungkook asked as hi eyes is glued on the door.

"No I didn't" Chaeyoung shakes her head. "Are you expecting someone?" Chaeyoung asked back.

Before Jungkook could answer her question, the doorbell rings again causing him to jump off the couch and ran to take the door.

He fixed his hair before opening the door.

He slowly opened the door making him look at the person outside look at him in slow motion.

"Hyung!" The six boys smiled hearing his call.

"Kookiee!!!!!!!!"

"Jungkook!!!!!!!!!"

"JK!!!!!!!"

They all said in exclaim. They all jumped to him causing him to fall in the floor.

"What the!!" Chaeyoung quickly ran to see the rumbling caused by the seven dudes.

She chuckled seeing Jungkook being squeezed to death.

"Come on guys" Jungkook struggled. "I still ]want to marry Chaeyoung, I don't wanna die!!!!!!" He slightly shouted.

Chaeyoung giggled looking at them, She knows how they miss him so much so she chooses to just walk to the kitchen saying.

"I'm gonna go cook some food!" Chaeyoung said making Jungkook look up to her.

"BABEEE!!!!" He whined.

_________________________________

50k reads celebration. I will drop 3 more chapters later, I just need to think more for what I need to write for those chapters. Please wait for it.

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIEND

VOTE 🎖

COMMENT 📝

DON'T FORGET TO

FOLLOW ME 👤