•Drunk Temptation•

Six bottles of soju were laying empty on the floor. Jennie and Jisoo are now both knock down and sleeping on the floor.

Lisa well, she is dancing without any music. She is banging her head to the air until she fell off to the floor and sleep while blabbering about something, Chaeyoung was just giggling and laughing seeing Lisa on the floor snoring. They are drunk and she is drunk.

Jungkook shakes his head in disbelief and walk to her.

"Chaeyoung-ah? Let's go upstairs." Jungkook took Chaeyoung's arms and puts it around his neck to help her keep balance, but because of the alcohol she couldn't manage to stand up and keeps on falling to her knees. He decided to carry her upstairs and carried her bridal style, gently.

Chaeyoung just got her first drink tonight and he never expect it to turn out bad. She was easily drunk and murmuring something, he couldn't understand what she's saying as he carries her to the stairs until he finally reaches the room. He puts her down slowly and gently.

He went to the cabinet to get some blankets for the girls downstairs when a weight was suddenly put behind him. It was Chaeyoung hugging him from behind.

"Kookie-ah." She whispers to his skin sending goosebumps to his whole body, he was shookt.

He responded with a hum.

She turn him around so that she could face him. Her face is tomato red because of the alcohol.

"You want me, Jungkook" Jungkook was surprised when her touch suddenly became tempting and hot.

Her hands traveled to his arms then up to his chest, he was barely breathing. He knows that the alcohol is doing this to her.

Jungkook couldn't help but to stop himself from reacting to her touches. When she suddenly grabs the back of his neck and pull him straight to her face crashing her lips to his.

The way she kissed him was so out of control, rough and was tempting. He doesn't want to respond but something inside him really want to.

Without a doubt he kissed her back roughly. He kissed her lips then to her neck leaving a kiss mark in it. He walk back to the bed making Chaeyoung walk backwards until they both fell down.

Chaeyoung isn't herself anymore, she don't know what she is doing.

Jungkook was on top of her as she grasp to his shirt pulling it up, as Jungkook noticed her pulling it up he quickly responded and took it off.

He kissed her in the neck once again leaving another mark above her collarbone. He gently took of her shirt leaving her only with her bra on. He holds her waist then down to her hips grabbing her ass a bit. They are both on fire and half naked.

He kissed her lips sucking it deep and then trailed down to her neck then to her collarbone and then above her chest leaving another mark to it. He kissed her stomach and then stops.

This isn't right, he got carried away and went too far. He felt disrespectful taking the advantage of her drunk state.

He stands up and glanced at Chaeyoung who fell asleep half naked.

He roughly brushed his hair with his fingers regretting what he just did, he even leave marks on her body. This will be a big trouble, what if the girls would mistake him from raping her in her state. He needs to clear this to her when she wakes up tomorrow. 

He even forgot what he needs to do earlier. He took his shirt back on and look for some oversized clothes for Chaeyoung to wear. He don't want her to feel harassed and think that she was harassed, he got carried away and it was his fault because he didn't fought the temptation.

He dressed her with one of his shirt and cover her with a blanket.

He took some blankets for the girls downstairs. He went down and saw the girls sleeping peacefully with the bottles of soju beside them. He took away those empty bottles and clean the area. He cover them all with the blankets that he have and went back upstairs.

He placed a thick blanket in the floor for him to lay. He thought about what happened earlier and he couldn't stop but to get angry at himself, seeing those marks in her body just doesn't look good on her. He should have think ebough before he reacts to it, he thought to himself.

He needs to cool himself down and explain it to her tomorrow so she won't get the wrong idea about what happened. He stared at the ceiling until his eyes slowly felt heavy and he fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••

Didn't I warn you about this scene?😅
OOPSSS! Sorry it got a bit hot, I didn't even expect it to be like this.

📌Together Chapter to We're Okay Chapter is unedited. I'll will spare some time to reread and edit it.

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIENDS♥️

VOTE 🎖
COMMENT 📝
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME 👤