•The Mall Stalker•

Chaeyoung and Jungkook decided to go to the mall after the incident the last day.

As a boyfriend, Jungkook didn't allow Chaeyoung to dress up with small skirts and tank tops, instead he gave her his black hoodies and she paired it with a semi-ripped jeans which Jungkook copied.

They are couple goal.

Jungkook is just following Chaeyoung as she was walking around looking for some phone cases. As Chaeyoung is still choosing, he decided to walk around the shop because maybe he'll find something she might like.

As he walk around the shop, he hardly bumped into someone making her fall on the floor. It was a girl. He helped her up by taking her wrist.

"I'm so sorry." He apologized and bowed to the girl.

"It's okay." She said and smiled.

As Jungkook was about to walk back to Chaeyoung, the girl called him.

"Excuse me?" She said, Jungkook look at her raising his brows.

"Yes?" He said.

"Can I borrow you phone? I need to text someone." She said.

Jungkook was confused, he look at her wondering.

"Mine is dead so." she added.

Jungkook mouthed an ah. He took his phone out of his pocket and gave it to her, he bumped into her so hard so he'll just convince himself that this is his peace offering to her.

It only took her a seconds to type something then she give the phone back to him when a quick ting sounded in the girls pocket.

She look at him mischievously and playfully smirked.

"I'll text you." She said then blowed him a kiss.

Jungkook was left frozen, he is still processing what happened. She just lied about her phone being dead to message herself through his phone. It's a smart move yet it's not a good one.

He quickly look at his phone messages and saw an unknown number in it. He is sure that it was hers. He opened the message that she sent to herself.

To: 2132******
~👋🏻
sent ✔️

He cursed silently. He quickly pressed the three dots and was about to delete it when suddenly.....

"Jungkook?" Chaeyoung appeared infront of him, he jumped in shocked and quickly hid his phone to his pocket.

She look at his flustered face curiously.

"You look like you were caught cheating on exams." She giggled as she look at his shocked expression.

"He-Hey!" He reacted on the word cheat. "I will not cheat on you" he didn't realized what he said.

She look at him confused and she just giggled.

"I didn't say you cheated on me" there was a slight offend in her words. "By the way, found this." She said changing the topic as she raised two phone cases with the same color.

"Is this for me?" He said taking the other one. She cutely smiles and nodded like a baby.

After they went out of the phone shop, they also went to the foot wear, mens wear and ladies wear. Chaeyoung bought Jungkook clothes and Jungkook will pay for her clothes in return but she refused.