Chapter 11: Biggest wall between them

The car's door was opened by a man in a suit and Lu Yifeng emerged out of the car. This was so unexpected! Xia Meilin was in shock when she saw him there.

Lu Yifeng was wearing a black business suit. His eyes were dark, his lips were pale and thin and his nose slender. A prominent jaw curved gracefully around and the strength of his neck showed in the twining cords of muscle that shaped his entire body. His face was void of emotions but for some reason, a glint of longingness flashed in his eyes when he saw Xia Meilin and Little Melon but it soon disappeared and was replaced by his usual blank look.

Other men paled in comparison to him. One look and both women and men swooned at the sight of him no matter their sexual preferences. His handsome features were captivating everyone.

The majestic air around him made everyone hold their breath. Lu Yifeng looked so different in person. It wasn't easy to get a hold of him and he rarely showed himself in front of others but right at that moment, they were blessed by his presence!

Xia Meilin stood still as she looked at Lu Yifeng's tall figure that was approaching her.

Xia Sinian went in front of his sister to block her from Lu Yifeng as he took off his sunglasses. "Mr. Lu, what a surprise to see you here."

Lu Yifeng eyed Little Melon before he calmly looked at Xia Sinian. "I've come to pick you up and MY family."

The reporters were surprised to hear the words that came out of Lu Yifeng's mouth. They quickly snapped back to reality.

"Mr. Lu, are you married to Ms. Xia? Is Xia Mello your son?"

"Mr. Lu, what is your relationship with Ms. Xia?"

"Ms. Xia, are you with Mr. Lu?"

Lu Yifeng didn't answer them, he was quietly staring at Xia Meilin.

Since there were so many eyes that were watching them, Xia Sinian couldn't do anything that would ruin his sister.

"Let's go."

Xia Meilin may look calm outside but she was in turmoil inside. When Xia Sinian held her hand, he was able to feel how cold her palm was. He gave her hand a squeeze as if he was letting her know that he was with her before they followed Lu Yifeng in the car.

...

It was quiet inside the car. Lu Yifeng was staring at Xia Meilin when she took off her sunglasses. She didn't look at him even once but instead focused her gaze on her son.

Little Melon smiled when he saw Lu Yifeng. He wriggled free from Xia Sinian's hold before he instantly went to Lu Yifeng side. This surprised Xia Meilin and her brother.

"X-Xiao Gua..."

Little Melon removed his mask and looked up at him. "Uncle Xian Yu, why are you here? Did uncle Xian Yu fly too?" He asked in his cute voice.