Chapter 80: She's mine

The food court was filled with colorful balloons. The walls were designed with some dolphins and seahorses cartoon drawings on it.

This was just the start of his surprise since Little Melon still has to see the different halls that the aquarium park has.

Seeing that everyone he knew was greeting him, especially when he saw his father, Little Melon's eyes become teary. He refused to cry in front of so many so he tried his best to hold back his tears. He turned away and buried his face in his mother's neck.

"Oh dear." Xia Meilin smiled, she gently rubbed his back as she walked towards her husband. "Didn't I say that your dad will definitely come?"

Little Melon nodded his head while he was still burying his face in her neck.

"Mello's being shy!" One of the children said out loud, others chuckled at his remark.

"Come here, son."

Hearing his father's voice, he finally leaned back and turned, reaching out to his father.

Lu Yifeng carried him and faced the cake. The cake was custom made. It has a Puss in Boots cake topper on it and beside it was a candle.

"This is the best birthday party ever!"

"Hurry Mello! Blow your candle!"

"Yeah! So that we can go around and see the fishes!"

"I want to see the dolphins!"

"We should sing the birthday song first to Mello!"

"Let's sing it fast then!"

Hearing his friends' remarks made Little Melon turn to them. "There's dolphins here?"

"Yeah!" Most of the children quickly exclaimed.

Little Melon's eyes sparkled. He has only seen dolphins in his picture books. He turned to his father. "Hurry up, dada! Mello wants to go see the dolphins!"

The grown-ups started laughing after hearing their children's words.

Well, they were entertaining the children and it was a kiddie birthday party for Little Melon so they are expected to have fun. It wasn't a formal party so everyone was wearing casual clothes. Only Little Melon was wearing an all-white tuxedo to standout since he was the birthday boy.

"I guess the food and gifts can wait." Xia Meilin laughed lightly.

"Okay, everyone. Let's sing the birthday song for Mello so that he can blow his candle! I can't wait to see the sharks!" Li Bingbing exclaimed with a grin on her lips.